Chapter 10: Trouble

The Holiday break was ending, and while others were enjoying the remaining days of vacation, Y/n remained in her room, catching up on some much-needed sleep. 

Classes will start in a few weeks, and Y/n was either living like a hermit in her room or Yuzuha would occasionally pull her out of the house to hang out. 

Her phone was on its fourth ring when she finally stirred awake to answer it. "Hello?" Her voice was scratchy and slurred. 

"Geez Y/n, it's already two in the afternoon and you're still in bed?" It was Yuzuha. "I'm at your door, let me in," 

"Uhuh... wait," She scrambled her way out of her room, dragging her blanket with her.

After tripping a few times, she finally reached the front door and opened it, greeting Yuzuha with a grunt before leaving the door open for her before Y/n went to the living room to slump on the couch. 

Yuzuha entered and closed the door behind her. "Come on Y/n, get ready, there's a sale on my favorite store and I've been dying to try- Hey! don't sleep again!" 

The frustrated female then grabbed her ankle and yanked her off the couch resulting in Y/n falling, making a loud thud in the process. 

Unbeknownst to them a certain blond was at the door, which was slightly ajar, and heard the loud thud. 

Thinking an intruder had broken in, Inupi immediately pushed the door open and checked the premises, readying himself to fight whatever or whoever it was that broke in. 

But when he reached the living room, he saw Yuzuha struggling to make Y/n stand up from being sprawled like a starfish on the floor, tangled in her blanket, while Y/n was just staring at the ceiling, making disgruntled noises. 

"What's... going on here...?" He carefully approached the two. 

"Huh?" Yuzuha turned, confused at the sudden voice. She dropped Y/n's leg and crossed her arms as she faced Inupi. "What are you doing here?" 

"I'm here to get Y/n," The blond returned the displeased tone to Yuzuha. 

"Oh, Hi Inui," She half-asleep smiled at the blond. 

"Hey," He smiled at her. 

Yuzuha rolled her eyes. "Well, I'm taking Y/n out," She blocked Inui's view of Y/n. 

Inui stood his ground. "Sounds like you're dragging her out without prior consent," 

She then narrowed her gaze at him. "So? It's not like I'm going to do something bad, unlike you, I'm not a bad influence," She sneered the last part to him. 

"Well, unlike you, Y/n wanted to hang out with me," He stepped forward. "She wanted me here," 

"Can someone please help me up?" Y/n interrupted their little stare-down. "I need to pee..."

.

.

.

The two blond/e's argued while Y/n took her time to get ready. They exchanged sneers and glares, keeping their sour demeanor from Y/n whenever she looked. 

"Uh,  you two okay over there?" Y/n questioned as she stepped out of her room. 

Inupi was the first to approach her. "Of course," He walked beside her, leaving Yuzuha to catch up. 

"Hey-!" Yuzuha whined and walked to Y/n's other side, clinging to her arm. Y/n smiled confused, sensing a bit of tension but decided to brush it off.

They had just stepped out of Y/n's home and the two blond/es were arguing again, and this time was about whether Y/n should ride the train with Yuzuha, or ride with Inui on his motorcycle.