Season 2 Chapter 8 - Aftermath

The battle with Kokabiel had ended, as Valiana had sent the Elf Crow back to Grigori as Azazel had been waiting with his generals where he'd be punished.

The Twin Dragons depowered out of their Balance Breakers after Kokabiel was sent back to Grigori where they were faced with faces of shock and surprise. The Devils were still reeling from the revelation that Vali isn't only a Descendant of Lucifer but of Satan ,which would mean she's Devil Royalty in every sense of the word.

Rias: So where did you send Kokabiel?

Vali: To my dad, he'll handle him. So that you aren't confused, Azazel is my adoptive father.

Akeno: I see then.

The Sitri & Lucifuge Groups entered the Barrier when they felt the dissipation in power, and saw Kokabiel gone, they were wondering what went down when Grayfia and some of the soldiers arrived to assist with the fight. They were shocked to see Kokabiel gone, until Issei explained that they managed to beat him and he was sent back to the Grigori for interrogation and punishment.

Grayfia noted what happened and was given the footage of what happened to share with the other Maous ,she gave the order to repair the school which was done quickly, as she was about to leave, Blood Wings burst from Vali's back grabbing the attention of the Silver-Haired Queen of Annihilation, at that she immediately bowed so did the soldiers as she knew what it meant.

Grayfia: Lady Satan!

At that the rest of the Devils took a knee and bowed as well as they knee that Valiana was the Queen of all Devils, the only one who didn't take a knee was Issei, which most minded, but ended up remembering that Vali is Issei's Queen.

Vali: I think we should go back to the underworld and debrief this fully, cause this is a lot to take in.

Grayfia: Agreed, no one speaks nothing of this understood?

All: Yes!

SC - Lucifer Castle, Lucifaad

Vali, Lucias, Rias, Sona & Grayfia then returned to the underworld to debrief on what happened, as they arrived at the meeting room, Lucias was met by a familiar face and that made him tear up.

Lucias: Iri-chan!

Irina: Luci-kun!

Lucias: I'm so sorry I reincarnated you without your permission, I just couldn't lose my best friend, it was the only way to save you.

Irina: It's okay, you did what you had to do to save me and for that I'm thankful.

Grayfia: So we have to explain both changes to Irina & Valiana to the Maous as well. I've called to Heaven, Gabriel and Griselda will be here in a while so you can show them as well Irina what happened to you.

The Quartet entered the room to which they were met by a confused room of Maous as they wondered what had happened, they saw a panicked Grayfia, which was an unusual sight, until she asked Vali.

Grayfia: Vali could you show them as well.

From that request Vali had her Blood Wings burst from her back and the Maous immediately took a knee ,knowing its significance, as they saw that Vali is a descendant of Satan.

Vali: Everyone please stand, I'm just as confused as you are about this as well.

As she talks unexpectedly Blood Wings burst from Lucias' back as well shocking the boy as well as the rest of the room as well.

Sirzechs: Nephew, how????!!

Lucias: Uncle Sirzechs, I do not know how this happened as well.

Vali: Wait ,didn't you boost your power, which you transferred to me and kissed me after that, isn't it possible I may have granted you all 72 clan powers?