A tragical ending for the actress

WARNING: !Bl0od!

Third person POV:

The two traveled quietly through the scorching desert. The thought of one of them dying silenced them both. But they knew they had to do it. The two walked right in the blue tree which had turned back to its seed form. The two stood in the centre of the flower, waiting for one to strike forth. One move and it would all be over. 

"Do it already, kill me." The Archon said. A dangerous glint in the eye of the Shade flickered.  The Shade lifted her scythe up, and it happened.

The Archon dropped dead like a pin. (For the effect, I'm putting bl0od.) As blood spluttered on their clothes, as the Archon lay dead, grim triumph in her face. They sat there in silence. The Shade felt...emotionless. Her effort was for nothing.

She heaved a sigh. She started to walk, but something made her look around. The Oceanids wept in front of the corpse. She turned around and left.

She gazed upon the moon in the middle of the stars. she reached her head, but she felt weak. She had been strong for too long. She was holding herself from having a breakdown. The only thing that was keeping her from experiencing actual human emotions was herself. 

                                                                               ~...~

As the water receded, the Hydro Archon's breath was lost. She heard people. People. She stumbled but kept on walking forwards. As water splashed beneath her feet, she hurried to the front entrance. She saw the people celebrating in joy.

"The prophecy was wrong!" was the only thing that entered her ears. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As we reach the end, the writer knew that this book would stop growing. But, she says that she hopes that you, the viewer, wants to enjoy and maybe bypass 799 views." The reader says, placing a bookmark and shutting her book. She steps out the door into the sunlight and smiling at the sky.