Part 9

Dario Pierce ~27 (Unknown) Aka Rio
Mean while at Rio - 6:30PM
Rio's POV

After I left from the studio I picked up Fantasia and went to an Airbnb to chill with her because I don't like the idea of bring females to my crib when a simple mathes fi book a 1 night at a Airbnb

Fantasia was wearing a likkle short dress no panty nor bra, easy access I tell you. From me inna the car me a feel her up plus from the other day she did a beg me fi come pick her up fi give her some stabbings (you know how we Jamaicans men talk).

We did couple rounds well before she knock out.

Laying there in bed I remember that I saw a pretty thing earlier in the day and me did plan fi call her...I jumped out of the bed and through on me black shorts, grab me weed and went in the living room to bill up a spliff then call her.

I played back the recording I did while she was telling me her number the second time because obviously me wouldn't remember the number. I dialed her
.
.
Conversation over the phone between Rio & Sammy:
Samantha answered, "hello, who is this?"

"Did I woke you?" I asked her

I could hear the attitude in her voice when she asked once more, "who is this?"

I love to mess around so instead of answering her question I asked her another one, "how many persons have you left your number behind with?"

"Rio, if that is what your name is please do not piss me off" she warned me

I laughed, she spicy I like that. I replied, "You're very bossy"

Sammy said, "I'm sorry but I'm honestly not in the mood for this and just for the record I have a fiancé. Enjoy the rest of your night Rio"

*Beeeep*
.
.

And just like that she hang up in my ears. I'm not wilding her though I love a challenge worst she have a man even more fun.

Fantasia was just in time to disturb me from thinking more about Sammy. she walked in the living room with a towel and drop it to the floor then bend over to act like she is picking up the towel she dropped.

Me tell you this girl is a demon enuh. I bet you a morning me affi go wrap up her body the way me ago deal with her. (In my mind)

I bend her over on the couch and slap her ass couple times well, pull my shorts down to my knee and start stroke her deeep and hard............. Rest a funeral man
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.