Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 7

"TAEHYUNGAHH IS THAT YOU??."

Y/n whispered to herself.

Taehyung is standing there using his mobile phone in front of his big black car. Wearing his black court suit with the black mask.
After a few seconds he lift his head and saw her wife standing in front of him a little bit far.

He came close to her and stand in front of her. She is soo short in front of him. He removed his mask and they both were keeping there eye contact straight for few seconds.

"Sir we didn't expect you here, Gud morning." Y/n's class mam came to him and bowed her head a little.

Everyone were shocked and gulped hard seeing him.

After a few seconds they all heard the train sound. Seems like the train arrived.

"Sir we have to move now." Her mam said to him again and started talking to other students to get in the train. Everyone started taking thier bags and thier trolleys to get in the train.

"WHAT THE F*CK!??."

"Jackson calm down why are you reacting like this.?" Daniel tried to calm him because of his sudden reaction he became confused.

"Hey I know is he Taehyung right? What the f*ck he is doing here." He again shouted but all the students and staff members didn't hear this because Jackson and his friends are all standing a little bit far from all of them.

"JACK!!!! What the f*ck happened to you? Yes he is Taehyung so what for that.?huh??."

"Why did he came here ? And why the f*ck he is standing close to Y/n.?"

"Ahhhh Y/n is his wife, Jackson."

"WHAAAT????." Jackson look at his friend with a total shock.

"What??? They both are husband and wife so what's the problem for you? Ohh??? You started falling for that little girl right? She is married right? So what in this? you won't get worried in these things , you always want to fun and enjoy with girls right? You won't care about that girls are dating or married?? Then why you are reacting like this as a new??."

"DANIEL!!! just shut ur f*cking mouth you don't know nothing!!!." Jackson said holding his collar while gritting his teeth. Daniel gulped looking at his friend's sudden hyper.

"Do you think i returned to my country for to have fun after these long f*cking years??? IT'S NOT ABOUT YN IT'S ALL ABOUT HIMMMM!!! THE KIM F*CKINGG TAEHYUNG!!!!!."

"I came here for him only i want to kill him!! Right now." Jackson said and took something in his pocket and it's a sharp knife. He started walking to him but Daniel came in front of him and tried to stopped.

"DANIEL LEAVE ME."

"WHAT THE F*CK?? ARE YOU MAD."

"LEAVE ME." Jackson said and again he pushed him a little and started walking.

"Do you think you can kill him at that ease at this situation with this little knife? do you think this is the correct time? WHAT WILL YOUR DAD THINK? ARE YOU GONE MAD JACKSON.???."

Daniel shouted at him.

"Hey guys what are you all doing there huh? Go and get in fast." Thier class mam noticed and came to them and said to get in the train and she thought they fight themeselves for something. All of the students noticed them because of the sound they made but they didn't hear thier conversation.