Season 2 Chapter 9 - Changes in Society

The battle with Kokabiel had a lasting effect, there had been several discoveries, changes and discussions, one of which was that Valiana was not only a Descendant of Lucifer but Satan as well, which made her Queen of the Devils, and when she gave Issei all Clan Abilities, it made him Vali's equal and King of the Devils as a result.

So the Council though it had their powers suspended still need to be convened and informed of the new developments, which included the changes that would be occurring in Devil Society and the Introduction of the new King & Queen of the Devils .

Devil Council Congress - 18:00

All Councillors, Clan Patriarchs, and Matriarchs gathered as it was an emergency summons from all 4 Maous, which was something which could not be ignored. They all wondered why the Maous had called this emergency session, and the main thing which had perplexed them was that they saw Sairaorg present in the council, and he also had his peerage with him ,some councillors were outraged.

Councillor 1: What is that failure and his peerage of half breeds doing here?

Councillor 2: Is this a mockery of Devils, the second son of the Bael Family should be here, not that failure.

This was really getting on the nerves of Zekram. Though Sairaorg didn't have the Power of Destruction, he had proven himself beyond a doubt to be worthy of the title as the Strongest Youth Devil.

The councillors also noted the absence of Lucias from the floor.

Councillor 1: And not only that, that boy fron the Lucifuge House isn't here, is this a joke?

Though the council had their powers suspended by the Maous, most councillors were still extremely prideful and racist, more especially towards Sairaorg and his peerage, which had descendants of the 72 Pillars who couldn't take leadership of their Clans because of not being Pure Blooded Devils.

Though the commotion was silenced when the Maous entered the room , behind them was Lucias and Vali walking in with them, and behind the Satan Duo was Rias and Sona.

When the Maous took their places, Rias and Sona went to their respective parents ,who were confused about why the two were here.

Zeoticus: Rias, what are you doing here?

Rias: Father, we were requested to be here ,we know why, you'll see.

Xavier: Sona ,what's going on? Why are you here?

Sona: Don't worry, dad, there's a reason why we we're asked to be here. It was, in fact, a request from big sister that both Rias and I be present.

From there Sirzechs started telling them with how Kokabiel tried starting the Great War by attempting to kill Sona and/or Rias ,which caused outrage with the council as the Sitri & Gremory Heads looked at their daughters in horror, they nodded but told their parents to keep listening.

Sirzechs: But the Cadre was soundly beaten by the duo you see in front of you, Lucias & Valiana Lucifuge, with the assistance of Rias ,Sona & their peerages.

Councillor 1: We understand that Lord Lucifer, but I'm still wondering why that failed Bael and his peerage of Mongrels is doing here?

Serafall: Sairaorg, please stand in front of Lord Lucifuge and Lady Lucifer.

Sairaorg did as he was told, and what Lucias and Vali did next shocked the entire council except the Maous, Rias & Sona.

Valiana: Sairaorg Bael, first heir and head of the Bael Clan, as the ruling Satans of the Underworld, we hereby grant you your family's inherent magic ,the Power of Destruction .