first meeting 😘😘😘😘😘

Bibble walked through the streets, his stomach growling. Ever since Barbie kicked him out for being a freeloader, Bibble has been desperate. Bibble watched as the sun came down and day turned into night. He was talking to himself, knowing that his sanity was slowly drifting away like an iceberg in the ocean.

Suddenly, Bibble saw it. A SCHOOL. Hastily, and with no other place to go, Bibble went inside the school and soon found himself walking through the hallowed halls.

Bibble saw a colorful classroom, and he was immediately drawn to it. Bibble walked slowly to the classroom slowly realizing it was the only classroom its lights on. A large sign on the top of the door, reading "S-PAIN-ISH", which, when Bibble read it, sent a shiver down his spine. As Bibble came closer, he heard screaming in the room, which made him scared, but still, Bibble needed someone to take care of him during this horrible fight with Barbie. Bibble then opened the door.

What Bibble saw was a nightmare. A large green, kind of hot, owl was standing over a student while angrily yelling Spanish. The student was crying while whispering "lo siento" over and over. Bibble tried to walk out but the owl looked straight at Bibble.

"You! Stop there!", the owl screamed, making bibble shiver.

"M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-me?" Bibble stuttered.

"Can you say 'where is the bathroom' in Spanish? SAY IT NOW." The owl yelled. The student looked at Barbie, then the owl, then ran off.

"U-u-u-u-ummmm, is it 'done esta El bano'?" Bibble said quietly.

"Yes! Well done!" The owl cheered. The owl waddled over to his desk before stopping and motioning for Bibble to follow him. Bibble walked slowly over to the desk, then stopped to look at it. It was cluttered with items, but one in particular stood out. It was half of a locket that had a year's face inside of it.

"I-i-i-i-i-is that your ex?" Bibble whispered.

"Yeah that was my ex." The duolingo bird said nonchalantly. "His name was Falstaff. But we broke up about a month ago. We just didn't fit. I sure do hope I find someone I truly love.". The owl seemed to almost shed a tear before standing up straighter and yelling, "Never mind that! What is your name sir?"

"U-u-u-u-u-um my name ii-i-i-ii-i-is Bibble.". Bibble said shyly.

"Can you stop stuttering for one freaking minute?" The owl said angrily. Bibble shuddered as the owl straightened himself up. "Sorry about that, my name is Duolingo. I am the Spanish teacher here. Come tomorrow for a lesson."

"Um, you make it sound like I have to-"

"BECAUSE YOU DO!" Duolingo yelled. Bibble shuddered. Well, Bibble thought,I guess I have something to do tomorrow.