spanish class drama 😨😨😨😨

By the break, Bibble was so freaking confused he needed to go to the bathroom. When Bibble came back, a fight broke out and Duolingo was watching for fun. Bibble ran up to Duo.
“Are you going to stop them?” Bibble asked
“No this happens like every day. You get used to it.” Duolingo said.
Bibble watched the tall blue man with the large nose and the handsome blonde duke it out.
“Why would you flirt with my kitten? You deserve to die.”
“I don’t know I was bored.”
Bibble still watched as the tiny pink lady with big bazongas tried to stop the fight, but to no avail.
“DADDY! This isn’t like you! Stop!”
Bibble just stared, watching the three talking angrily to each other. Bibble remembered that his fights with Barbie were like this, with Barbie yelling at Bibble for not taking out the trash or doing other chores, and usually the fights would get all wack, cussing and breaking tables and other chairs. Bibble sighed at the memory, good times, he thought. Bibble anxiously nibbled on his fingers as his wings fluttered quickly, when other people fought it made him so nervous.
The other people in the room were no help either, believe it or not. A jock in the corner was laughing at the people in the fight. A nerd by the jock was blushing and gasping at every single move in this fight, she looked really enamored. Finally, a donkey was by them, and he looked so confused. Wow,Bibble thought, There are lots of kooky characters here I guess.
Bibble did not know two things. One was that he had no self-awareness to the fact that he was also a kooky character there. Two was that not only one, but two people's eyes were on him, looking at him with love in their eyes.