1 | Learn How To Love

Early morning came for the Straw Hat crew in the form of a supply run to a nearby port town. The entire crew had gotten off the ship and hit a few valuable shops up. Come noon, they were trudging back to the ship with crates upon crates of goods.

Zoro would've set down a few dozen crates with a sigh. He did a quick headcount and noticed they were missing someone. "That little..."

Zoro said as his single open eye moved around the empty deck and then to the crows nest.

"Get down here!"

Sanji simply laughed as he looked down at Zoro from the crows nest, a cigarette dangling from his mouth

"I'm surprised you could even find me, marimo!"

"Of course I'd find you, you damn fool." Zoro yelled, "What're ya doing up there?!"

He looked up at the crow's nest and gave another loud yell.

"Jump down here!"

"No way?! I'm not gonna break my damn legs just because you asked me to jump! How the hell would I fight without my legs?!"

Sanji shot a scowl down at Zoro, wondering why he was idiotic enough to even suggest this

"Don't be stupid, I'm not asking you to jump so high you break your legs. Just.. jump," Zoro said, waving his hands to get Sanji to hurry up.

"And while you're at it, get rid of that cigarette!"

Zoro looked like him, yelling at Sanji, who was taking up too much energy. He looked like he just wanted to go to sleep instead of arguing with him.

"I am atop the damn mast, and you expect me to jump?! And get rid of my damn cigarette? You want me to kill myself while I'm at it!?"

Sanji shouted down at Zoro, a scowl on his face as he practically hissed his words out

"Don't be such a dramatic idiot." Zoro rolled his eye. He was looking up for way too long and felt a headache coming on. His eye wandered past Sanji, and he looked at the mast.

"Just climb down."

Sanji let out a small huff and climbed down just as asked, jumping off from a safer distance and hitting the ground with a small thud

"Happy? you damn marimo.."

"I ain't happy." Zoro said without looking at him, his arms crossed as he spoke to him with annoyance in his voice.

"You were supposed to be helping us gather supplies. What're you doing up there when we're bringing everything to the ship?"

"Helping usopp with his 'I-can't-get-on-this-island' disease."

Sanji pointed up at the crows nest, where Usopps slingshot and afro could be seen from the ground now that Sanji wasn't covering him. It seemed he was simply hiding.

This again?

Zoro groaned. The look on his face turned to one of disgust as he heard that stupid excuse.

"You were supposed to help gather supplies, Sanji, not play hide and seek with Usopp," he said harshly. He couldn't believe he had to say stuff as common sense as this.

"And get rid of that damn cigarrette."

"It isn't hide and seek. He's scared."

Sanji didn't get rid of his cigarette and instead took a drag before blowing smoke directly in his face

"I thought you'd be more compassionate, being the vice captain. But it seems you're nothing more than a muscle headed fool.."

"I am being compassionate." Zoro said, trying his best not to get irritated.