Chapter One

"Haha! Guys the sparkle emojis the basically the equivalent of the sound you hear when you enter Disneyland," texted Kiley. It was another typical night for a group of five friends. Staying up late on another summer night texting the night away. "I have never been to Disneyland,"replied Katy. Kathy replied in shock," I promise we will rake you there when we are all moms." Fred and Erica were both asleep or annoying their silly conversation. Alas, they thought it was going to be another fun summer night. They were wrong.

*15 years later*
"I said grande SOY iced green tea latte!" yelled Kiley at her new intern. She was now the CEO of YouTube, years ago she said it in a silly foolish group chat and her dreams came true. "Okay guys, I need new ideas fast and by fast I NEED THEM NOW,"she screamed at her staff. "Ring!Ring!" Kiley stepped out to answer her phone. "Hello? I am on a very busy schedu-,"Kiley was interuppted mid sentence. "Listen I need to meet with you on Gellart Street at exactly 4:21pm tomorrow,"the mysterious voice demanded. Kiley hung up the phone in confusion and fear. Who was that and why do they need her? "Wait a second,"Kiley said as she checked the caller ID. It read CEO of Google. Or as Kiley knew her as the one and only she-demon,Katy.