𝑾𝑼𝑺𝒀𝑨𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬

HIII!!! Ik legit nobody is reading this but I still like to update :33 this chapter is when risotto is FINALLY gonna be introduced and when you finally join La squadra :) so this one will hopefully will be longer :33
——————

"Why the hell is it raining so much.." I asked myself as i tried to hold the umbrella over my head and keep the groceries. If I was being honest, I could probably just live off the leftover fast food we had but Marco, wasn't gonna let me. So now I had to deal with this dumb ass weather..As I walked I saw a man. Usually I wouldn't blink an eye but was a damn giant and wearing clothes not really appropriate for this weather..Wonder if he's one of those male stripers. I suppose i wasn't very sneaky with my glances because he look straight at me and I immediately panicked and pretended that nothing happened as I scurried away. Failing to realize the small stain of blood
On the man's striped pants..
—————————-

I made it to the dorm but my hand stopped when I tried to open the door. Like something was yelling and begging to not open it. I stood for a minute before the smell of metal fills my nose. "The hell.." I mutter to myself preparing to open the door.

————-
A loud creak fills the room the metal smell getting stronger. I look around the room searching for where the scent was. I then peered in the bathroom before immediately letting out a bloodcurdling scream. Was that mangled body...Marco?!.."fuck, fuck fuck!" I yell. I immediately bolt up to tell somebody. But I then turn around and see..Marco..?..breathing..unscathed. But he had blood covering his usually never messy clothes. I look at the body then back at Marco before mumbling a quiet "what in the fuck did you do.."..he looked down disappointed before staring to explain "my parents owe some money to the mafia...so to help them pay the debt..I joined a assassination team.." tears staring pouring out his eyes "please don't tell the cops..i won't be able to help my parents if the cops find out.."..I decided not too..dumb as hell I know..but what exactly was stopping him from killing me..? Before I knew it he had made the body disappear with the help of some type of..ghost..so..my roommates a assassin..great.
————————-
When I walked into the dorm a week later I saw Marco and his..coworkers..who wore the most ridiculous outfits, talking in the living room..if I was being honest they were kinda hot..or maybe I'm just really lonely. Yea that might be it. I noticed that guy was the same one from that rainy day..his eyes..why the hell are his eyes black and red..?..

——————————-

Marco seemed so happy..being apart of something...sure not a morally good thing..but something..I wanna experience that..love, being accepted..why couldn't I..I decided to do something I was gonna regret..I was gonna join..
___(time skip to when you get the lighter)__

I sat and watched the lighter..there's no way that so many people are not failing this damn test. Marco insisted to leave all the lights on and staying out of shadows. I'll be fine..then one of Marcos friends..formaggio im pretty sure barged in the lighter falling from his big ass arm knocks down the lighter. Fuck my life in the corner of my eyes I se another humanoid thing. I hear the guy say "damn..your on your own.." he shut the door and left along with the others. Leaving me and Marco along with this thing..it comes toward me through the shadows with that familiar Arrow. I panic but stare in shock as the thing falls in a vortex. I look at Marco and he quickly grabs me. Marcos vortex thing is only temporary. Because the thing just comes back from the place it was dropped at from the vortex. He then pushed me through the vortex. I end up in the university's gym. Before I knew it Marco teleported me back and told me be more careful for now on.
——————