part 3.

Sai'elle Milan Cole || Sai || 21
Location: Work
03/03/ 2025
(There is a TWO MONTH time skip)
.................................................................................

Sai'elle Milan Cole || Sai || 21Location: Work 03/03/ 2025(There is a TWO MONTH time skip)

"goodmorning my lovelies." sai'elle said to her daycare class of 3,4, and 5 year olds smiling.

sai'elle had a small class of about 15 kids which was the biggest class in the center but it was small to her. she absolutely loved it.

"goodmorning ms c !" you heard her students scream with excitement ready to see what fun activities their teacher had planned today.

sai'elle directed all the students attention to the smart board and showed them what the plans was for today.

since sai'elle has 3 different age groups, she always gave them their activities from oldest to youngest so the younger ones could get more help.

"can i have your undivided attention babies? thank you everyone. i'm going to give everybody the instructions one more time and after i finish with your groups directions, get to it. understood?"

"understood !"

"perfect. so for my 5's, i would like you to grab your phonics activity book and go to your round table. you are doing lessons 7,8,9, & 10. after you have done those lessons then raise your hand and wait for me to come give you the next activity." sai'elle explained throughly to her 5 year old group seeing head nods.

"for my 4's, i would like for you guys to write down as many sight words as you remember on the next page of your sight word book we made and quiz your friends at your table. we have 20. when you are finished, raise your hand & wait for me to give the next activity." sai'elle smiled seeing her 4 year old group happy that they had sight words.

"for my 3's- iwould like for yall to sit down and pay attention."

"sorry ms c." her 3's said after seeing her stern face.

"thank you. now for the activity babies, i want for you guys to work on word to picture matching. i have a stack of cards next to your name at the table. i want you guys to match all the pictures to each other then do your color matching activity. after that, you guys have to go to the carpet for circle time. when you are all on the carpet, i will come over for circle time. capeesh?"

"capoosh!"

"wonderful."

.................................................................................

"bye babies! have a wonderful day. Amazing job in class today. i left treats in your bookbags, do not eat them until your parents say you can. mwah, see you guys wednesday. don't forget we have a holiday monday and a professional development day on tuesday." sai'elle said dismissing her kids to their parents so she can go to emoni's class and go home.