part 6.

Sai'elle Milan Cole || Sai || 21
Location: Home📍
04/02/2025
.................................................................................

"LIKE i don't know what to do for emoni birthday and i haven't heard from tristan about anything, i don't know what to do mommy

"LIKE i don't know what to do for emoni birthday and i haven't heard from tristan about anything, i don't know what to do mommy." sai cried to her mom, anita.

"i've been taking her out everyday with naloni but she keeps asking for tristan and i'm running out of excuses."

"well baby i say go pull up over his damn house and see whats going on. i don't like that and i hate when when people play with you and my grand-baby. but milan, you also have to trust God and believe he will guide you in the right path. i tell you this all the time baby girl. if you don't have anybody, you have me." anita said shaking her head and rubbing sai'elle's back.

"you're right mommy. i just try not to blow him up because i don't want to disrespect his relationship or anything he may be going through but he hasn't called in 2 weeks and emoni is confused. he's not usually like this honestly."

"girl fuck him. oh my excuse my language, may the Lord forgive me but what he's going through isn't irrelevant or his relationship but when EMONI is involved, i say do what you gotta do."

"emoni is an innocent child that YALL brought into this world so tristan better get it together and help you raise her the right way before i call debbie and leanne. shit don't make no sense." anita said disappointed.

footsteps was heard towards the living room so anita and sai'elle looked over towards the hallway.

"momm- HI GRANDMA." emoni screamed running to her favorite person, her grandma.

"hi my rosebud. i missed you. how are you?"

"i'm good nana. my birthday is soon, where's my gift?"

"emoni- oh please milan let her slide she'll be the birthday girl in 3 days." sai started but was cut off by her mother anita.

"okay nita, not too much now girly pop."

"sai'elle milan, you may be grown but never too grown for me too whoop your hind parts."

"mommy nita girl- okay. emoni ask grandma to do your hair, i need to shower and take care of some things. OKAY BYEEE."
.................................................................................

** knock knock **

sai'elle was currently at tristan's door waiting to give him a peace of her mind.

** knock kno- **

the door swung open and sai was confused on who this girl was at the door of her baby father and where was her baby father.

"uh bitch who are you?" the girl replied.

"bitch?? oh hell no im not even here for this because i'll really beat yo ass. where is t? it's important."

"BITCH please anyways, MY man is busy at the moment. i'll let him know you stopped by though." the random girl said emphasizing her words.

as the door started to close, sai'elle just felt herself reach and pull the girl out by her neck and punch on her face.

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A BITCH HOE? I ASKED ONE THING YOU DIRTY BITCH." sai screamed punching the girl in her face.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME. WHAT THE FUCK CRAZY BITCH." the girl said flailing her legs and arms tryna get sai off of her.

"yo who was- AYE WHAT THE HELL. MILAN GET OFF OF HER." tristan screamed trying to figure out what was going on.

tristan pulled sai off, toni, and looked around confused trying to help toni get up and make sure she was alright.

"TRISTAN SINCERE- oh im going to beat your fucking ass you weird ass bitch. who is this? where is your girlfriend? why haven't you been by to see YOUR daughter, remember her? what the fuck is going on?" sai'elle said with tears coming down her face.

"milan chill out. just chi-" tristan started to say but was cut off by toni.

"bae you have a daughter? what the hell? oh no im out no hell no." toni said clearly upset.

"toni i'll explain later i promise, go home. milah come inside please."

"okay tristan whatever." toni said mugging sai and walking away.

tristan opened the door with his head down with a guilty look on his face as he stood in the doorway waiting for the mother of his child sai'elle to walk inside.

once sai'elle walked inside, she sat down and tried to calm herself down but she really was fuming on the inside.

"sai let me just-" tristan tried to say before he was cut off.

"LET YOU DO WHAT? NO TRISTAN. my baby has been asking for you for 2 ENTIRE WEEKS. you didn't come to friday night events, you haven't came to pick her up from school, you haven't called or pulled up, no gifts or nothing. MIND YOU ITS THE 24TH, HER BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 FUCKING DAYS TRISTAN." sai'elle screamed while crying even harder and shaking her leg.

"mil- NO IM NOT DONE. we made an arrangement that NO matter what, we would communicate and ALWAYS put our differences to the side to COPARENT. that means you should CALL, TEXT, CHECK IN. YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR TWO FUCKING WEEKS. you're better than this t, i had to call ms debbie and ms leanne on your stupid ass. i told them anyway and mr anthony too. you are down right disgusting. i'm not forcing you to do anything. you still wanna see emoni? THEN. MAKE. SOMETHING. SHAKE. QUICK FAST AND IN A HURRY TOO SINCERE."

"we have been celebrating all week. no call? no text? no pop ups? my baby is DEVASTED but it's okay you DON'T have to worry about us anymore. i promise. speak your peace so i can go." sai'elle said wiping her tears and shaking.

"milan i am so sorry. life has been- i dont even know. i fucked up and cheated on zuri and she left.. she just left me so broken and i couldn't figure out what to do.. its not an excuse but my cousin died and i just lost myself.. i'm so sorry for lacking my responsibilities. you know i LOVE emoni and i love you. i'm sorry i really am i should've communicated. you are 100% correct. i promise you are and i'll do better. just one more chance, i've been doing so good please milan please." tristan said on his knees crying

"tristan i'm sorry about your cousin dying. i really am & i'm sorry you lost zuri but you have to do better. that girl ADORED you and you fumbled. why do you keep hurting innocent girls who want to do you right? get it together. i'll think about a second chance. nita old ass took emoni out with her, your parents, my sister and her clan, and your grandma. it's to give us a chance to work everything out. i will not hold you back from seeing emoni but as of right now? i don't want to hear from you. all communication will go through you and my mom or you and naloni. i need time. you really hurt me but that's my fault for trusting you. i'll have my mom or naloni text you the information. goodnight tristan." sai'elle said prying tristan off of her and walking outside.

"i can't do anything but respect that. i'm really sorry, ima make it up to you and emoni. see you milan, get home safe."

sai'elle nodded and walked out so irritated but a little relieved that she got closure. she couldn't believe tristan played her again honestly.

this was just a lesson learned for sai'elle but she will never forget this or fall for the foolishness again. lesson well learned.
.................................................................................

hey yall... how yall doing?

yall mad at me?🫣

life been SHITTY but i trust God so I believe things will work in my favor honestly.

soooo we seen some drama? how we feeling? don't worry tristan and milan will get back right.

EMONI BOUTA BE 4, birthday party next chapter🌚.

sorry for the late update, the BET awards is on! FORGIVE ME THO, CHAPTER OUT TODAY LIKE I PROMISED !!!