ȶɦɛ ʀօʏǟʟ ʍǟɨɖ ~ 2 🥞

☁️Continuation....

ȶɦɛ ʀօʏǟʟ ʍǟɨɖ ~ 2 🥞

__________________________________

Taehyung got into the water taking the towel off his waist. He relaxed his body into the mild warm bath as he sighed softly.
On the other hand the gorgeous maid stood behind him lowering his head. He was pretty nervous and felt weird in the hazy atmosphere of the bathroom. He knew he can't handle manly pheromones well as a virgin prostitute, as he has been raised in a very vulnerable way and it would definitely act as an . His body was far more sensitive than any other woman or intersex. He could feel his pussy getting wet and slippery and nipples itching as tiny white beads of milk were appearing through the soft pink nipples under his blouse.

After a while, Jungkook spoke lowly, " Your Majesty, would you like to get a massage..?"
The Emperor opened his almond eyes and said "massage? Are you talking about the famous Northern style massage?"
"Yes, Your Majesty."
"Hmm go ahead then..", the Emperor agreed nonchalantly.

The maid, with a little smile, made his way closer to the Emperor's naked body and sat just beside the Emperor on the floor.
The Emperor inhaled a nice amount of aroma of the maid while Jungkook gently pressed and massaged the Emperor's stiff nape and shoulders with his delicate milky hands. The Emperor never felt such a soft gentle touch in his whole life of 32 years. He closed his eyes feeling the softness of the maids hands.

Jungkook's hands slowly made their way up to the Emperor's head caressing his hair and massage his forehead. Taehyung leaned his head behind as his hard head landed into some soft muscled pillow behind. He kept his head on the soft fluffy melons while getting his forehead massaged from behind.

Jungkook blushed so hard when his breasts got squeezed by the Emperor's hard Skull on them. The squeeze made his nipples spray out some milk wetting his blouse. But he couldn't do anything in front of the Emperor and continued serving him.

.....

Taehyung's eyes opened, he had taken a nap for almost an hour in the water. He found his back pressing a soft lap and head still on the squishy melon pillows behind. He looked behind a little and saw the maid still behind caressing his hair.

"Wash my hair", Jungkook nodded and mumbled a little Yes on Taehyung's order. The maid has taken an amount of shampoo in his palm and kneeled behind the Emperor. He washed Taehyung's hair very gently and carefully as Taehyung enjoyed the moment.

Till now Jungkook's blouse was all wet and dripping with white liquid but one might think that it's the shampoo on his blouse that he got while washing the Emperor's hair. But, suddenly Jungkook slipped due to the shampoo on the floor and fell into the water beside Taehyung who tried to catch Jungkook but that would be of no use when he himself was in the water.

With a loud gasp and cough Jungkook his head from the water.

"Are you ok?!" , the Emperor shook the little maid's arms as he breathed heavily.
"Y-yes.. I -I apologize Y-Your Majesty.. hic... Please forgive m..me for being careless..." , the little maid begged for forgiveness to the most supreme man of the empire for being careless.
His clothes all wet and latched to his skin revealing every keen outlines and curves of his body. The Emperor was so mesmerized by the pure wet beauty in front of him, that he just forgot that he made his Bewitched expression all clear over his face. But soon Taehyung realised that the water around the maid's puffy chest turned all milky as if someone had mixed a whole glass of milk into the water.

It didn't take long for Jungkook as well to notice his own breast milk whitening the water. He gasped in terror, he was now so sure that the Emperor would definitely kill him for annoying this great man twice in a day.
"I... I- " , Jungkook kept stuttering in fear, his doe eyes glistened with warm tear droplets. This was the first ever time he has messed up like this in his job.

Jungkook flinched, as all of a sudden he felt a large rough hand gripping his tiny waist. He was lifted up by the Emperor himself and was gently placed on the floor. The boy's delicate face could hide no emotion, his doe eyes were widened like saucers in surprise and cheeks burning with a racing heart.
Taehyung caressed the scratch on the maid's knee which formed when he slipped and the maid flinched at the paining touch. But soon he felt a hot contact on his wound, as he whimpered in pain.

Taehyung got up from the water and wrapped the short towel around his waist as his maid still sat in daze on the floor dangling legs in the water.

"Change clothes and get into my bedroom with my dinner." , the Emperor ordered and left the bathroom.

'Oh my goshhh the Emperor... He.....h-he just licked my wound on knee!!!!!!', Jungkook thought to himself in mind and quickly ran to his quarter wrapping a towel around his wet body to dry up and change clothes.

.......

The maid entered with dinner into the Emperor's chamber. The Emperor was sitting casually resting with eyes closed wearing a robe over his Greek God like body.
But his eyes got immediately glued to the alluring beauty who stood elegantly in front of him.
His large melons bounced vigorously whenever he walked. His flat belly and the tiny waist made the Emperor squeeze them hard and leave his large finger prints on the milky white skin. He wanted large melons of the maid to bounce vigorously into his palms right now. And the merely covered nipples absolutely irritated the Emperor's consciousness. He could only think of ripping off the cloth pieces from those large melons, so that the fat perky nipples could be in his sight comfortably.

Jungkook knelt on the floor and started placing the dishes in front of the Emperor whose eyes were fucking through every little part of his body.

Jungkook shivered as he felt rough fingers caressing his exposed waist sensually.

_____________________________

Thank you for reading 💜💜💜
Vote if you liked it:))
Bye bye tc 💜✨