ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~End🥛

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʀᴇᴅ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~🥛

______________________________________

"Oh my, Mr. Wolf" , the little red riding Kook has long forgotten about his Granny in this situation. His little mind was completely filled with the wolf. His curious innocent doe eyes stared closely at the huge and hard thing that was bulged down to Mr. Wolf. The cave was filled with a musty wild smell along with the sweet milky smell.

Mr. Wolf's penis was rock-hard as the giant man groaned feeling pain and hunger. He could not control himself anymore and stood up and took off his pants. As he took off his pants, his huge buddy sprung out straight and slapped the soft cheeks of the little human who was sitting in front and was curiously looking at Taehyung's buddy. The little kook's mouth watered automatically seeing the large hard thing. The musty addictive smell of Taehyung was so very strong at his crouch with which the little human fell in love.

Little kook got on his knees and sniffed the Wolf's crouch lovingly and closely and Taehyung let out moans and groans.. kook's eyes went more hazy, he gave kitty  licks on the tip of Taehyung's cock and sucked softly. Liking the cock, Kook tried to take the whole cock inside his little mouth but he couldn't do it unfortunately due to his small mouth.
Taehyung couldn't control himself anymore, the soft slippery licks and coating of the little human's saliva on his manhood drove him crazy. He groaned loudly, and turned into his beast form. The little human was not in any sense, he was completely captivated with the Wolf.
The wolf shoved his monstrous dick into Kook's throat, though it could only reach till a little more than half of his manhood,but it chok the little one. Kook's little delicate palms touched the remaining part of the Wolf's dick. It was enough for the beastly wolf who has never been indulged in any sexual activity with any female. Taehyung sprayed his white pure seeds into the little human's soft mouth with loud grunt in pleasure. The human's eyes widened feeling the warm creamy semen of the wolf into his throat, his face was already so red due to the chok. As Mr. Wolf took out his dick slowly and breathing heavily, he saw his white musty semen drolled out of the little kook's mouth along with his saliva and it rolled all over his sweaty naked chest to thighs.

The little innocent human's eyes were now full of lust and daze, so fucking mesmerizing to the Wolf's eyes. His manhood hardened in no time and this time he was absolutely sure to fill the human's womb with his semen until the dawn comes and sow his seeds in his pretty little Womb and nourish his eggs.
Nonetheless Kook gulped down the creamy and salty semen of the Wolf. His nostrils were so filled with the Wolf's musty smell as he gulped down the swimming sperms of the Wolf.

The wild smell made the little kook weaker and weaker.. his little body was twitching, his mind cloudy and hazy only .. he only felt sensitivity on his snow white skin. He could feel a tickling sensation as milk streams kept spraying out of his nipple holes.. his little cunt which wasn't actually little felt an absence, he wants to fill something in his pussy hole.. his body heating up only and his pussy clenched hungrily on nothing but cold air making the little one's mind go crazier.

"Nggg~~~ M-Mr. Wolf~~" , he breathed heavily looking into the Wolf Man's hungry sharp eyes with his half closed eyes..

"What is it little one~??" The sly Wolf said as if he knows nothing and wants the innocent bean to ask it himself.
"I'm feeling like dying ahhh....Little Red Riding Kook loves Mr. Wolf's touches.. please touch Kook more.. little kook's huge breasts can't stop milking for Mr. Wolf.. suck my milk more please Mr. Wolf... Little kook's pussy feels weird.. it wants something.. it feels empty... So empty ... Please Mr. Wolf help Little Red Riding Kook... "

The next moment the little human was pushed down on the ground by the beast. Kook's breath hitched when Taehyung dipped his head in the crook of his neck and his cock was slowly rubbing its tip on his slippery cunt. Kook's chest overflowed with streams of milk from his nipples. Taehyung gave wet kisses all over kook's jaw to his neck and licked there with his rough tongue and hot saliva .. and Kook moaned heavily feeling hazy and foggy and turned his head on the other side to give Mr. Wolf more space to continue his job on his skin.
His dick kept rubbing over kook's luby cunt, while he teased the little one's chubby nipple by scratching twisting and rubbing with his claws. Taehyung sucked and nibbled his soft delicate skin hungrily and coated face, neck and shoulders with his hot saliva. And slowly started sliding his hard monstrous dick into Kook's soft melting cunt with low grunts and moans. While kook's eyes widened and widened as he felt the hard cylindrical object rubbed and stretched his walls.

"Ahhhh~~~ h-hurt- hnng~~~" he cried rolling his eyes backward in pain and disguised immense pleasure down. Taehyung licked and rolled his salivary tongue into Kook's ear shell and slowly licked his tears. Kook's body trembled in pain under the Wolf before the wolf captured his soft juicy lips into his mouth and moulded them into a kiss. Distracting his mind from the pain Kook focused into the kiss and then the Wolf pushed his manhood completely into his vagina ripping his hymn of virginity. Warm blood made the Wolf's mind go crazy as he pulled off the kiss and started thrusting deeply into the lusty cunt of kook's. And Kook cried in pain and pleasure feeling friction against his wall.

Taehyung lost his senses feeling the melting soft walls around his hard paining dick, he clenched grabbing the curvy waist of little kook with both of his hands and started thrusting crazily. The large melons on Kook's small chest were rolling back and forth and milk spraying like fountains.

"Ahhh~~~ M-Mr. W-w-wolf~~ annhhhh~~~~" , Kook cried and moaned loudly as those fast thrusts of the Wolf were ripping the thing between his thighs. The wolf didn't hear anything, his head was only filled with the ambition to fill the human's cunt with his semen. While kook squirted and cummed a countless of times by now. Taehyung felt a bit near and he fasted his pace and leaned down the shaking boy's bare neck and bit on his skin with his sharp teeth, marking his territory over the little human under him. As the wolf marked the human, he also cummed along and finally filled the human's empty womb with his warm semen.

Kook screamed in pain but soon everything just filled with pleasure and he moaned rolling his eyes as he felt a warm fluid that squirted into his abdomen. He enjoyed the swimming sperms into his womb and cummed as well. The Wolf licked on the mark and coated it with his saliva which could heal their mate's injury.

The Wolf did not pull his dick out of the little one's pussy and they bred till the dawn came. Taehyung filled his seeds into the human's womb which made a pretty little bulge on the little kook's abdomen that was filled with the Wolf's creamy semen. The wolf time Taehyung thrusted, he sucked Kook's sweet milk and didn't leave his nipples either.
The innocent little red riding Kook forgot everything in pleasure. He was so filled with the wolf that he didn't want to think of anything but this beastly wolf pounding and filling his womb.

They didn't leave the cave until Tae got that his innocent human was finally carrying his pups.

After some months ( the wolf takes 6 weeks to give birth but since Kook is a human it took a little longer)

There were five pups in total Kook gave birth to some days ago. All were healthy and strong as they have been drinking their mother's tasty and nutritious milk all day long. Taehyung was so happy to have his own pups now but he was also really angry as because of them he could not even touch his human mate's breasts now, getting milk his far. But he surely would never leave the chance to suck his human's cherry nipples whenever the pups are sleeping. And Kook's milk was just never ending he loved feeding everyone of his family.
And that's how the big bad Mr. Wolf got a new family with his human mate and love, the Little Red Riding Kook and had a lots of children and lived happily ever after.

THE END..
________________________________________

Hope you liked it.. thanks for reading 💜💜
Next series will be top kook!! :))
Bye bye tc <3333