ȶɦɛ ʀօʏǟʟ ʍǟɨɖ ~ 3 🥞

☁️ Continuation......

ȶɦɛ ʀօʏǟʟ ʍǟɨɖ ~ 3 🥞__________________

Jungkook knelt on the floor and started placing the dishes in front of the Emperor whose eyes were fucking through every little part of his body.

Jungkook shivered as he felt rough fingers caressing his exposed waist sensually.
The fingers slowly went to his chest now and stopped at the perky fat pea-like nipple of Jungkook's.
His breasts engorged heavily with milk the second they were touched over the thin piece of cloth. The cloth around his nipples dampened deliberately with the sweet milk and eventually revealed the cherry red areola to the Emperor.

"What a slutty breast, can't even withstand a slight touch.." , Jungkook got flustered furiously upon the Emperor's dirty comment and cackle for his lewd breasts. "I wonder how they will react when squeezed and sucked brutally." The Emperor smug and looked into the maid's blushing eyes.

Jungkook gasped as he was pulled and placed on the Emperor's lap all of a sudden.
"Y..yo..your Majesty?!!", his legs were spread either side of the Emperor's lap and pussy pressed on his bare lap.

The Emperor chuckled and said, "Are you a whore or what ?? Not even wearing a panty down ??? Your wet pussy juice is really wetting my lap now."

The maid blushed harder, he was never taught to wear panties since childhood. So It wasn't his fault, hell he doesn't even know what a panty is.
"Sorry?? A panty? W..what might be t..that, Your Majesty?"
"Are you kidding me?!" Taehyung laughed harder at the maid. "So they never made you even see a panty pfft-"
Taehyung laughed as the maid just kept staring mesmerized at the handsome Emperor forgetting his own place. The Emperor has a gorgeous smile. That's what Jungkook could think of.
Jungkook flinched again as the Emperor sunk his face into Jungkook's revealing neck and inhaled his scent to his heart's content. The hot exhale of the Emperor falling on his skin made him better than before. He unconsciously clenched his pussy lips down on the Emperor's bare lap as the Emperor pulled away and stared at him as if asking what did he just do.

"Give me a massage", the Emperor ordered " sitting here" and added afterwards . Jungkook did as ordered, he started massaging the Emperor's hefty shoulders while still sitting on his lap in the same position with his wet slippery pussy pressed on his lap.

The Emperor started moving his hands under the maid's thin skirt and caressed his fluffy soft ass at first. Jungkook held his moans to himself and tried his best to keep massaging. The Emperor squeezed both of the soft butt locks hard and not abling to control anymore the maid finally shuddered in a loud moan.
The Emperor loved the sweet melody he smirked looking at the lewd maid on his lap who had just clenched his slippery pussy on his lap like a bitch in heat. The Emperor sensually untied the skirt ribbon from back as the thin skirt started to slide off the alluring curvy waist of the moaning maid.

Taehyung's hand slid up sending sensual shivers to the maid's whole body. In no time the blouse also untied off the maid's bouncing melons from behind by the Emperor.
The blouse slid off the maid's chest and revealed the large ripe areolar and fat chubby nipples which had pearl white beads of milk forming on them.
Ignoring the ripe breasts of the beautiful maid was definitely impossible for anyone. It could lure everyone like black magic.

Taehyung had the breed to play and torture those beautiful breasts of the maid since the day he entered the palace. He roamed his rough fingers very sensually over those bead hard nipples. The nipples were large and fat and were so ready to spray streams of milk all the time.
The Emperor was caressing those nipples and twisting them between his fingers and the maid moaned in pleasure. He rubbed the tip of the fat perky nipples and milk sprayed all over his face. Taehyung licked his lips tasting the sweet delicious milk of the maid. He squeezed both nipples as the squirted streams of milk on him.
"That's a lot of milk!! How about you give me a bath of your milk someday?" , the Emperor said grinning greedily looking at the flow of the maid's breast milk. Jungkook blushed. "Would you do that?" The Emperor asked the maid who nodded slowly agreeing to the Emperor's sensual demand.
The next moment Taehyung took the milking nipple into his mouth and pressed the maid's breast a stream of creamy sweet milk filled his mouth. He hummed at the sweet lavishing taste of the maid's breast milk while closing his eyes and sucked the milk like a baby who has been hungry for days.

While Taehyung was drinking Jungkook's milk, Jungkook could not take his restless pussy clenching hard, so he started to slowly rub his wet pussy on the Emperor's lap and bucked his breasts up more into the large hot mouth of the Emperor.

Jungkook was grinding his pussy in circular motion on Taehyung's lap, while Taehyung kept drinking and teasing his fat red nipples with his tongue and fingers so well that Jungkook felt himself over the clouds. The Emperor's tongue licked the hard nipple in circular motion and coated it with pure hot saliva  which eventually got defused with the milk flowing from the maid's red twitching nipple.

Jungkook never knew it would be so blissful to get milk sucked by an adult. He wanted to give away all his milk to the Emperor. And soon he squirted a lot of love juice on the Emperor's lap and completely wetted his lap with a slutty expression, which the Emperor appreciated a lot. But the Emperor was having different plans in his mind which surely were very dirty.

______________________

I wanted it to be a little more slavery type but I guess I did mess up a little TT

Nvm.. please vote if you liked
And bye bye tc!! :)) 💜💜💜✨