CHAPTER 22

Tera's Pov

If I take him with me, I'm sure that he will lose his temper. I don't want that to happen. Then I said, "We will take Asher and Luck with us."

Then we stepped inside my car and drove off to the Han Kang's House. When we reached inside, security asked, "May I know who you are, Miss?"

"Myself Astera Flores. I need to meet Mr. Kang. Tell him my name; he knows me very well." Security nodded and bowed towards me and went inside. After about 5 minutes, we entered, leaving Asher and Luck standing outside. Initially, they disagreed with us, but we managed to convince them and went inside.

"This way, Ma'am," the maid led us.

"Here, who is here..." A sound came from the stairs. When I looked towards the stairs, I saw Kang.

"Long time, Mr. Kang," I said while still sitting on the sofa with my legs crossed. None of us stood up.

"Yes, long time, Astera. I've missed you so much." I scoffed at his sentence."

"My name is Raelyn. Nice to meet you, Mr. Kang," Rae said, smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Raelyn. Welcome to my house," Kang said while sitting on the sofa, opposite to us.

"Can we meet your brother, Kang?" I asked, looking directly into his eyes. He smiled and called his brother Jean-woo.

As soon as Jean-woo saw my face, he got a little surprised. "Ohh.. Astera. What a pleasant surprise," he said while looking at us with an evil smile.

"Yeah, you are going to see more surprises, Jean-woo," I said while standing up.

End of Tera's Pov

He smiled while smirking, then shifted his gaze towards Rae and asked, "You are Raelyn, right?"

"What do you think, Mr.?" Rae said and walked towards him. Then she continued, "Okay, we will be correct to our point. Don't ever disturb or follow Liz, UNDERSTAND?"

Rae said while looking directly into Jean-woo's eyes. He laughed at her sentence and then suddenly stopped laughing and said, "What if I don't..?" as he came closer to Rae. Now there was only a little gap between them. She didn't back off a bit. She stood straight, looking at his eyes with full of anger.

"If you don't, then you have to face the consequences," Rae said.

"I will back off if you give me yourself to m..." Before he could complete, Rae slapped him. He backed off a little and looked at her with anger. His veins popped up in his hands.

Rae smiled and said while shaking the hand with which she slapped, "I've already told you."

Then he raised his hands and was about to slap her back, but before that, Tera held his wrist and said with a smile,

"No, dear, don't do that. Instead, I will do it..."

She slapped him on his left cheek, saying, "This is for asking Rae to give herself to you."

A second slap landed on his right cheek, "This is for disturbing Liz."

A third slap hit his left cheek, "This is for bad-mouthing about her body and making her uncomfortable."

She shook her hand and delivered a fourth slap to his right cheek again, saying with full anger, "This is for beating Tae, my BROTHER." Kang looked at Tera with full anger, his veins popping up in his arms, and his face turning red with anger.

Jungkook's Pov

All of us followed Rae and Tera because we were so worried about them. Now we were standing at the doorstep of Kang's house, and none of them noticed us. We saw all the scenes that happened there. We had never seen them this angry; even we were so afraid of them for a moment.