Episode 6

Touma Pov.

When we entered our Saba classroom, we found that the changes we wanted had been made. There was a freezer and two cabinets in the back. There was an office table and chairs in the middle of the classroom.

Kiyotaka and the others have already started to sit down

Kiyotaka and the others have already started to sit down. Kiyotaka was sitting in the middle, Yuki was sitting on his right, Misaki was sitting on his left, while Shiro and Rio were sitting next to each other. I sat on the other side, Ena and Luna were sitting on my right side, while Himeko and Kafka were sitting on my left side.

After sae-sensei entered, he sat on the chair in front of the table and started our lesson.

*****************************************

Today is the last day of the month and tomorrow our class will be announced to other classes. I wonder how they will react when they learn about our existence. While I was talking in my thoughts, Sae-sensei entered with papers in his hand. 

"Okay class, lessons will be serious today. Since it is the last day of the month, we will do a small test and don't worry, this will not be reflected in your report card, just to measure your value," she said and started to distribute the papers in his hand to us. 

When I looked at the test paper, I saw that they were very easy. I think we saw these questions when we were 4-5 years old. I quickly solved the test and when I stood up to give it to sensei, the others stood up with me.

Sae-sensei was surprised to see us finish so early. After all, this is understandable since we finished the exam in just 10 minutes.

After our lesson with Sae-sensei was over, we were heading towards the swimming pool because we had a swimming lesson. After changing our clothes, we arrived at the pool area. It was a beautiful pool, 50 meters in size, so that was expected from this school.

I was confused as I looked around and saw Shiro and Kiyotaka looking towards to the ceiling of the pool  . I started looking around to understand why these two idiots were looking at ceiling of swimming pool .

The girls were walking towards us in their swimsuits. I mean, they looked very good. 
Kiyotaka and Shiro were still looking at the sky, so I approached them and pulled them both into the pool.

The girls from behind jumped into the water and we started swimming. Since the swimming instructor came, we got out of the pool and lined up in front of him.

"How about we hold a little race since everyone already knows how to swim?" he asked.

The girls started to compete among themselves. Yuki, Rio and Luna competed first.

yuki: 23,56 seconds
Luna: 23,65 seconds
Rio: 24,01 seconds

yuki won by a small margin

After their competition was over, Ena, Himeko, Kafka and Misaki came to the starting point.
After the competition started, Ena finished first, then Kafka and Himeko, and Misaki finished last.