Episode 5: Club Fair

Kiyotaka Pov.

I wanted to go to the cafeteria because the lunch bell rang, but I couldn't go because Yuki and Misaki stopped me. 

"Kiyotaka Misaki and I made bento for you so we can eat together" Yuki said. When I opened the bento box they gave me, the harmony of colors started to make me hungry. When I took a piece and put it in my mouth, the taste of the food started to flow into my mouth.

"You two cooked very well, thank you very much, I think you will be wonderful spouses when you grow up," I said, but when I looked at the two of them, their faces were as red as beets. Did I say something wrong?

While we were continuing to talk, an announcement was heard over the loudspeaker.

"Today, after classes end, a club fair will be held at 5 o'clock. Students who want to participate must come to gym no. 1"

a sweet voice spoke. I think we can visit

"Kiyotaka, shall we go together?"

"Of course, I want to go there too, we can go together" I said.

As we continued talking, others began to enter the classroom.

(time skip to club fair)

The club fair was more crowded than I thought. There is one from almost every club. I see the music club from afar, maybe I can join there. While I was talking to myself in my thoughts, a student with black hair and red eyes, 170 cm tall, approached the podium, but he was not speaking, he was examining the students around.

??? 1: do your best

??? 2: Did you forget your notes?

??? 3: hahahhaha

Gradually the atmosphere started to get tense and no one was talking anymore. The atmosphere was suffocating. If I had a knife with me, I would have cut the air. Of course, Yuki, Shiro, Rio, Misaki and I were not affected by this environment.

-The student council wishes to recruit potential candidates from among first-year students rather than graduating third-year students. Although no special qualifications are required for candidacy, we humbly request that those considering applying do not participate in other club activities. We usually do this. We accept students who are recruited elsewhere." "Don't."

He spoke in a soft voice, but the tension around us was so thick it felt like you could cut him with a knife. He had managed to silence more than a hundred new students in that large gymnasium. Of course, it wasn't just his position as student council president that commanded such respect. This was just Horikita Manabu's influence. His presence dominated everyone around him.

"Also, as the student council, we do not want to appoint anyone with a naive point of view. Such a person will not only be unelectable, but will also tarnish the sanctity of this school. It is the right and duty of the student council. Enforce and change the rules, but the school expects more than that, and will welcome those who understand this." We welcome.

He did not hesitate even once during his eloquent speech. Immediately after finishing, he jumped off the stage and left the gym. Neither freshman could say a word as we watched him go.

Even though Horikita Manabu was gone, no one at the club fair dared to speak. Tachibana-senpai broke the tense atmosphere to ease the tension.

"Let's get away from here before we attract too much attention." I said and we left the club fair. After leaving the others, I was walking along the seaside and enjoying the view. After walking around the school, I entered the private building.

When I looked around, I realized that there was no camera on the top floor. I wonder why there are no cameras here. There is a chemistry club next door. After writing this down in my mind, I decided to leave the private building, but when I saw a pink-haired girl taking a photo of herself from a distance, I stopped and started watching her. The girl had pink hair and a well-equipped body. Since he left after watching him for 5 minutes, I decided to leave too.

After arriving at the dormitory buildings, when I was about to get into the elevator, a girl with purple hair wearing a white hat also got into the elevator. When I looked at her closely, her facial features were very beautiful, she looked just like a model.

I turned my face away because I didn't want to be called a pervert. The girl next to me breathed a sigh of relief, as if she were relieved.

After the elevator reached the 4th floor, I got off and started walking towards my room. When I opened the door, I sighed to myself when I saw a lot of shoes inside.

When I entered the room, Yuki, Rio and Misaki were sitting on my bed. Shiro and Touma are playing a game. Kafka, Luna, Ena and Himeko were talking and laughing among themselves. 

So why is this happening in my room? It could have been in someone else's room, right?

"Why do you always gather in my room?" I decided to ask.

"Because you're the leader, little brother," Touma said.

"Actually, we're gathering here because the closest room is yours, and Touma is right," Shiro said.

"And since you're so boring, your room is empty and spacious, that's why we're here," Himeko said. 

"I don't think Kiyotaka is boring, I just don't know how to say it.... He might like his own room like that, right?" Thank you, Yuki, but it didn't help. 

"Don't worry, Kiyotaka, we will help you beautify your room," said Luna, Kafka and Ena. For some reason Touma was looking at me like he was saying don't accept their offer and I decided not to accept it because I valued my brother's opinion.

"I can fix my room with Misaki and Yuki, so I don't need your help, thank you anyway." I said but they started glaring at Touma.

I will not forget your kindness my brother, rest in peace.

After the others went to their rooms, Yuki and Misaki said they wanted to sleep with me today. Even if I didn't accept it, I had to accept it because I knew they wouldn't break up.

After returning from the bathroom, I saw Misaki and Yuki wearing comfortable clothes and lying on my bed. 

After approaching them, I lay down in the middle of them. Yuki hugged my right arm and Misaki hugged my left arm. I'll have trouble sleeping today because 4 soft mountains are pressing on both my arms 

*****************************************