Season 2 Chapter 12 - Shocking Revelations

Previously

Azazel: Stop something is happening.

At that point, magic flowed over the room, and most people were frozen. Then an Orange Magic Circle.

????: Greetings False Devil Kings.

Serafall: Katarea Leviathan.......

Currently

The meeting had ground to a halt due to the sudden appearance of Katarea, which was a shock. There was even more shock when she deployed a privacy barrier and raised her hands in surrender.

Katarea: I mean no harm.

Sirzechs: How can we trust her words? She joined the Old Maou Faction in the Khaos Brigade.

Lucias: Let's listen to her ,Uncle.

Katarea: Thank you. may I know your name, young man?

Lucias: Lucias Satan-Lucifuge, King of the Devils

As Lucias introduced himself as he revealed his Blood Wings. Katarea's eyes widened, and she immediately took a knee and bowed.

Katarea: My lord, I've come here with information around everything surrounding the Khaos Brigade, from the factions inside it to all of its inner workings and the important people you need to know about.

Sirzechs looked at Lucias, questioning if he would agree, to which he nodded.

Sirzechs: Alright Katarea, say what you have to say.

Katarea: Thank you. The inner workings of the Brigade are laid down through one central core. There are 3 main factions within that Brigade.

> Old Maou Faction
> Hero Faction
> Fallen Angel Faction

The Old Maou Faction, as you know, are the descendants of the original Maous who were beaten in the Civil War and decided to run away when the New Maou Faction took over.

There are a few figures you need to watch for in the Old Maou Faction, including the grandchildren of Beelzebub and Asmodeus.

Serafall: Cruesery Asmodeus and Shalba Beelzebub.

Katarea: Indeed, there is another figure you need to watch out for in the Old Maou Faction, Rizevim Livan Lucifer.

Valiana: That bastard is still kicking, eh?

Katarea: Yes, Lady Valiana, he's the one leading the Khaos Brigade, though Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon, is used as the figurehead of the Brigade.

Sirzechs: Lucias, could you take on Ophis at your current level?

Lucias: Unfortunately not, if at full power Balance Breaker, I'll only equal Ddraig and Albion at their prime maybe with the Juggernaut Drive, but I haven't even started learning with it considering the risks over it.

What about the Hero Faction?

Katarea: The Hero Faction is a Faction of humans, mostly Sacred Gear wielders. There are several High-Tier Longinus Wielders ,including True Longinus, Annihilation Maker, and Dimension Lost.

Michael: That will be problematic. In our ranks, we have Dulio, who wields Zenith Tempest, the 2nd strongest Longinus Gear

Azazel: We've got Lavinia and Tobio who wield Absolute Demise and Canis Lykaon, respectively.

Lucias: Then there's me, Vali and Ingvild, Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing, and Nereid Kyrie, respectively.

Katarea looks around the room when she spots a familiar Lavender Haired Girl, and she she'd tears seeing her.

Katarea: Ingvild??

Ingvild: Aunt Katarea!

Katarea: I'm glad to see that you're awake, but how??

Ingvild: I'd have to thank my King, Lord Lucias, for that.

Katarea: He found that abandoned building I placed you in.

Lucias: You're the one who left her in that building?

Katarea: Yes I did, I feared that Ingvild would be exploited for her Sacred Gear, so when she fell asleep, I took it upon myself to keep her hidden, I also figured that she  had a Longinus Class Gear, so keep her safe.

Ingvild: Thank you, Aunt Katarea, for doing that.

The younger Leviathan said whilst embracing her aunt whilst crying.

Katarea: There is one more piece of information. You mentioned your last name was Lucifuge, my Lord?

Lucias: Yes, I did. My father is Euclid Lucifuge. My mother is Anna Glasya-Labolas.

Katarea: Euclid did well hiding his son. Well, this will be a shock to both you and your aunt , but your parents are alive, my Lord.

That caused the room to look in absolute disbelief. None had more so than Grayfia and Lucias.

Grayfia: How? I remember well, in the Civil War, he died.

Katarea: That was a ruse, but Euclid and Anna were taken Hostage by Rizevim because they'd refused to release the location of Lord Lucias, he found out of his Sacred Gear and wanted to turn him into a living weapon, and by refusing Rizevim's order he broke the servitude that a Lucifuge had to a Lucifer, all for the sake of protecting his son

Lucias started tearing up as he heard that his father and mother were alive but kept hostage.

Katarea: I can give you the locations ,bases, and main zones from which the Brigade operates, I also know where your parents are being held.

Lucias: Please do so, Sirzechs, Serafall, we will grant amnesty to Katarea, though she'll have to work under the supervision of a Maou.

Serafall: I can agree with that.

Sirzechs: So do I, we need to rescue Euclid and Anna.

Katarea: There is one more bit of information as well from that.

Lucias: What is it?

Katarea: Anna right now is expecting Euclid's second child after you, and she's in an extremely frail state. There is the risk that she and the child will not survive.

That ended all chatter in the room as Katarea mentioned that Euclid and Anna are expecting a second child, fully breaking Lucias' stoic face, though he was shedding tears at hearing his parents being alive.

Michael: At hearing this news, Lucias' we pledge to assist you in rescuing your parents .

Azazel: So as we .

Lucias: Thank you for this. I'm guessing Gasper was captured ,so Rias, Xenovia, and Ingvild will go rescue Koneko and Gasper, Myself and Valiana will take care of the Magicians on this side. Katarea, rise from your position.

Katarea: Thank you, my Lord.

Azazel: Here, this is a bracelet I created to contain the vampire's power.

Lucias: Here , it's a vial of my blood, Dragon blood is the most stable, so it can help Gasper stabilise his powers.

The two groups set out on their missions.

Ddraig/Albion: Welsh/Vanishing Dragon Balance Breaker!!!!

The Satan Duo took care of the Magicians easily whilst Ingvild, Xenovia, and Rias managed to take back Gasper.

The meeting ended with a full peace treaty along with a slew of information about the Khaos Brigade, Katarea was granted Amnesty, and she was able to stay with Ingvild.

There was a lot more information given by Katarea about traitors in the current Devil Society and evidence on the Belial-Yaegashi Incident as well as who was behind the excommunication of Holy Maiden.

When they heard who the culprit was, they couldn't believe that it was Diodora Astaroth, as he is the younger brother of Ajuka Beelzebub, so they had to tread carefully, they also had enough evidence to begin the trial, and new criminals would be added as well