Season 3 Chapter 2 - Trial of the Century

After the debrief for Anna and Euclid ,there was a press conference held ,which the entire supernatural world was having their eyes on, considering the rumours coming out that there was a new Devil King & Queen above the current Maous, all eyes were on the Devils, the Fallen Angels and Angels already knew of this. So, the conference was a formality after Lucias was spotted with his wings out the night of the Breach and Rescue Operation.

The conference would be led by Sirzechs as he's the one in charge of domestic affairs for the underworld.

Sirzechs: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this press conference. Please note that we will not be able to answer all your questions, and not everything has been confirmed . We may start with the questions.

Reporter 1: Thanks you, Lord Lucifer. Is it true that Lord Bael was arrested due to him interfering with another house .

Sirzechs: Yes, that is true. He was arrested due to interference in the Lucifuge household. As you know, no interference between households is permitted, and by placing a spy in there, that broke that rule which was placed by the first Lucifer.

Reporter 2: Is it true that two descendants of the First Maous were arrested because of their collaboration with the Khaos Brigade?

Sirzechs: Indeed, Cruesery Asmodeus and Shalba Beelzebub were apprehended in that operation to rescue Euclid Lucifuge and Anna Glasya-Labolas and so did one member of the rookies 6, being Diodora Astaroth ,who had been involved in several excommunications of Holy Maidens across the world and feeding information to the Brigade. They'll be trialled together.

Reporter 3: As Lord Lucifuge and Lady Glasya-Labolas were brought into Serafall Memorial, there was the sight of a person with the blood wings of the Satan Clan, how true is this?

Sirzechs: That sighting is true, it was actually the son of Euclid Lucifuge, Lucias Lucifuge, who was spotted with the Blood Wings, the same can be said for his Fiancé, Valiana Lucifer, and as such, the duo who also are the Red and White Dragon Emperor and Empress, will be wedded soon, along with the Heiress of the Sitri Clan, Sona Sitri and Irina Shidou. Lucias Lucifuge will be known as His Majesty, Devil King Lucias Satan-Lucifuge , whilst Valiana Lucifer will be known as Her Majesty Devil Queen Regnant Valiana Satan-Lucifer-Lucifuge as Sona Sitri will be known as Her Majesty, Queen Consort Sona Lucifuge-Sitri as Irina Shidou will be known as Her Majesty, Queen Consort Irina Lucifuge-Shidou.

The same carries true for Ingvild Leviathan and Ravel Phoenix as well.

Reporter 4: And what about the situation regarding the heading of the Lucifuge Clan and Leviathan Clan

Sirzechs: As it is now, Lucias will relinquish his position as head of the Lucifuge Clan to his father Euclid, with the heir being their newborn daughter Olivia Lucifuge and for the Leviathan Clan ,Katarea Leviathan will be the Head with HM DQC Ingvild Leviathan, being the heir until a time where a child is born into that family

Reporter 5: And this question pertains to the council, there had been rumours for weeks that the Current Council had been dissolved by Their Majesties and a new council will be formed how true is this

Sirzechs: That is true as well, after the arrest of Lord Bael, Their Majesties fully dissolved the current council , speaking on a multitude of problems surrounding it, and decreed a new council be formed, with 13 elected representatives, the 4 Maous ,the Queen Consorts, Queen Regnant and Devil King.

Reporter 5: And how will this council look like?

Sirzechs: The new council will take on this shape:

Devil King
Lucias Satan-Lucifuge