Final Chapter

I was now again standing here in the midst of this darkness. Why is it me?! Why am I here?! What did I do to deserve this?! These were the questions which filled my mind.

This darkness was reminding me of what happened when I was here earlier. The fear started rising a bit when I remembered those words and what I did to my friend.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, took a deep breath and tried to forget all those horrible things and reminding myself with the days I spent with my friends.

"Again friends! When are you going to learn?" I heard the same voice. As it said I could feel its anger and the hatred but this time it was grown so much that it was overwhelming.

I tightened my fists. Trying to brush of the fear that was storming inside me. It came closer to me. Still I didn't budged. It bend to look at my face. I was sweating like crazy but I fought hard with my fear that was raging inside me.

"Oh! Im-not-scared expression I like it!!! Hahahaha" said with that loud and hoarse voice while circling around me.

It placed it's finger on my shoulder, I flinched. It was like a sharp knife, moving it's finger towards my neck which gave me a cut on my skin and it spoke again.

"YOU don't need to know why this is happening to YOU!" the words were filled with anger.

"WHY?! Are YOU afraid that I might do something if I knew?!" I said it with my voice and body trembling.

There was a silence for a few seconds then

"I'm afraid to tell YOU? Don't make me laugh! You are just a helpless girl who can't even save yourself!"

I faced it and said.
"Then tell me so that I can save my frie--"

It cutted me and said "Again with the FRIENDS crap!!!"

"Why do you hate my "FRIENDS" so much?! That you want me to kill them?!" I said it with a bit of anger in my voice.

"Hate your so called friends, hah! I hate YOU! I want you to kill them and feel the despair which I felt!" And started laughing.

"Who said I m going to kill them? What did I ever do to you?!" The anger was filling inside me.

"Your time to make decisions is up! Now let's kill them!"

It ignored my question but I asked again and again but there was no response. And As I was trying to figure out how to get out of this mess I heard a loud bang. I was now on my bed with my eyes open and heard a whisper "ready?!".

Ready?! For what?! Then again I heard the bang. Someone was banging on my door but I couldn't move myself from the bed. The cut from before was burning like hell! It looks like I have been paralysed by that cut.

Then I heard someone say "Alex! Are you in there? Answer me!" It was Al's voice. I wanted to reply her "yes I'm here. Please go away from here!" But the words just won't come out.

Then suddenly the door opened by itself. What the hell? And I saw Al standing there blankly but when she saw me, she came running beside me.

I wanted to cry like crazy. Someone please help me get out of this paralysis. What is going to happen now? Is this another dream?! I heard another whisper "Its your worst nightmare!".

I gave a glance at Al who was sitting beside me. She was panicked to see me lying there. She said "I was so freaked out when you messaged me to come asap!".

I don't recall sending a message like that to you after doing that in front of you! And again the whisper "Now let the game begin".

Game?! What game?! Then suddenly I could hear myself saying "Thank you Al! For coming here. I was so so scared! Can you call Maddy for me?" What the hell am I saying? This isn't me!