The Dream

It was pitch black I couldn't see anything but for no reason I kept running, felt as if someone was following me. It was a never ending path. I have to wake up!!! I tried to convince myself that it was just a dream but it seemed so real and again I said to myself that I had to wake up! But how am I supposed to wake up?! Plz wake up! Plz!!!! I screamed, I shouted, but I couldn't wake up.

I couldn't see nor hear anything. Then out of nowhere somebody grabbed my neck and tried to choke me. I cried to let me go but that person or someone didn't let go. I was losing consciousness, and I couldn't breath.

I thought I was going to die, I tried to fight back but I was helpless and then I lost my consciousness. Then suddenly someone started shouting "wake up! You have to wake up!! Plz" that person cried, but I couldn't reply their plea. Then someone just threw a whole bucket of water onto me.

I suddenly woke up and yelled at the person "who was it! Are you trying to kill me?!" I slowly opened my eyes it was kind of blurry but I saw a girl really tall standing in front of me and shouting. But I couldn't hear it clearly coz I wasn't fully awake.

After some tries I finally opened my eyes and my view was clearer than before. Then I glanced at the girl shouting at me. She was a fine tall woman, with waist lenght straight black hair, braided neatly and placed on her left shoulder, wearing really cool casual clothes with some floral print, she was looking stunning in that I thought and smiled and then she shouted
"why the heck are you smiling at me?! Do I look like some mad woman who is yelling for nothing?!"
I finally realised and said : " Dont worry I was just smiling coz you are looking beautiful, al ( her name was al and she was one of my best friends)".

Then I heard someone was sobbing beside me I gave a glance. She was like a cute teddy controlling her tears in, her bangs was covering her part of the eyes, Her hand was covering her mouth. I sighed, and I placed my hand on her shoulder and tried to cheer her up. But she shook off my hand from her shoulder and stood up. It got me a bit mad at her and at the same time I was worried about her sadness, the words kept floating in my mind that "why was she crying".

She turned towards me, glared me with those saddened eyes, eyes full of tears, it startled me a bit but I was feeling guilty about it too. But from my perspective, the way I was looking, her eyes were glowing. The light which reflected through her tears were glowing or shining like diamonds.

I kept staring at her as she glared at me. We were both looking at each other. It felt as if there was a bond which cannot be broken by anything, we didn't need to say anything to understand each other I knew what she was goin to tell me but for my surprise she jumped at me and hugged me really tightly.

i was shocked, when I said to her I stuttered "wha... What... Is... Goin on... What hap... Happened?!" I was completely blank. I couldn't think of any reason with which she could react like that. I kept on thinking "did I break a promise or something?! Or did I do something to hurt her feelings?!" but I couldn't think of any reason I could have hurt her but then "why? Why are you crying?!" this guilt of making her sad was killing me inside.

I finally asked :" Maddy why are you crying and hugging me so tightly?!" I couldn't bare to look at her. I caressed her hair which fell on my shoulder, I lifted her head by grabbing her soft white cheeks in both of my hands. My right shoulder side of the shirt was soaked in her tears, I looked at her.

Nobody bares to look at her best friends crying and scared face if the reason is you! The same goes for me.

She replied: *sob* "when we.... Came to....meet.... You... You... We..were.. "*sob*
"I was?!" my heartbeat increased rapidly.
"you were crying in your sleep to save yourself. As if someone was trying to kill you" al said with a worrisome look on her face.
Maddy asked : "did u had.... A.... Bad dream or something?!"

I could sense how worried they were but I couldn't recall about what my dream was. It's all blank. I said :" I dont remember anything about my dream nor about what you guyz are telling me!"
Al saw right through me that I got a bit confused about the situation.

So she changed the subject by saying "if you are awake now then get out of your bed, you lazy devil."
"calling your friend a devil is a devil it self." I replied with the carefree tone.

While i was goin to get up I looked at maddy she was still spaced out. I flicked her forehead and said: "stop being a crybaby and get your ass up, you potato!"
"Im not a potato and a crybaby you self centred freak, go die" said maddy quite angrily.

I laughed and went to the bathroom. As I came and asked :" so why were you guyz here 1st thing in the morning, disturbing my sleep."
"this isn't morning! Its afternoon already!!" said al angrily.
"what?! What time is it?!" I asked while searching for my phone.
"Its 2pm." said maddy and sighed.
"what?! 2??? Oh no! Im screwed!!!"

I gosh I am so damn screwed now. I was supposed to help my mam with some designs.Now what am I supposed to do. I didn't even heard the alarm. Geez, how did I even slept for so long?! As I was just thinking about this the two of them were staring at me surprisingly.

I sighed and said "dont worry I was just shocked about how long I slept. And you already know I had to go to my class but now I can't and I don't want to coz I know she is goin' to yell at me for comin' this late."
Al said "ok! So lets just go and have some fun Alex!" excitedly.
I replied "sure."

They started getting ready, I too did that. And was wondering where the other three are? What were they doing? These were the questions which were floating in my mind. And I just wanted us six to go and have fun all together. So I asked "where are the other three?!"
"They are waiting outside, in the hall for you." said maddy while tying up her hair with a side ponytail.
"Go and tell them that we are going outside for some fun." said al. (Sounded really excited.)
I said "ok."

As I outside my room saw three of them sitting on a sofa. I was really happy seeing them. In the middle Sam was sitting, she was also dressed really nicely, hair tied up in a high ponytail, black button shaped earrings and a loose black tee with military green Bermuda. On her left side Saira was sitting a sweet pink floral print frock, open hairs and redoing her make-up. On the left was ash, with punk styled clothes in black and pink coloured top and black jeans.