The Possession

I was now laying on my bed and staring at the plain white ceiling of my room. I gave a glance at my room. It was just a small room, painted in light purple, a wardrobe to my right, a dressing table with a big crafted mirror beside my bed, a working table on my left and beside that was a huge window followed by a small place to sit.

Everytime, I used to pester my mom about how small my room was but now it was a really huge room for me.

My friends left a few minutes ago. As I remembered what stupid things they were doing in my room, my face lighted up with a big grin.

Within seconds my smile faded away by the remembrance about killing one of them.

When they woke me up. They were really surprised of what's happening to me. I wiped off my tears and asked them what happened and why were they here. They gave me a death glare which gave a me chill down the spine. Then with the ghostly smile they said:

"Do we need your permission to come here?! We came here to give you a surprise but you gave us a surprise instead." Said Al followed by Ash "when we entered you were crying in your sleep, try-" Sam interupted in between and said:

"Geez, if you are done talking then get the hell up! And get changed, today is your birthday!" Still her expression didn't change.

Then I asked what was the time. When I heard their reply my jaw dropped and I couldn't believe what I heard. It was still 2 p.m. like what?! How can that be?! All that happened with me and time remained the same?!

I was puzzled. It felt like hours but still not even a second crossed?! While I was troubled thinking about this, Saira came forward and flicked my forehead and said:

"Get up sleepy head! Or you are going to bath with cold water right here! Right now!!" with a big smile on her face. I pouted and went off.

We fooled of in my room and went out for lunch. After we came back from the main door we raced to the sofa and dashed on it.
After a while Saira and Maddy took me to my room while others fell asleep on the sofa. Well that's what I thought though. I didn't knew that I was going to get so much love and suprises from my friends.

After they took me to my room, they sat me on the chair in front of my dressing table. When I saw my own reflection in that beautiful crafted mirror only one word came to my mind horrible.

Messy hair, smudged eyeliner, dried skin. I was looking like a ghost from a horror movie! Then Saira went out of the room and came with a floral print dress.

That dress was cute but who was goin to wear it?! I saw Saira smiling creepily. What the heck?! Why is she smiling at me like im a guinea pig she is going to experiment on?! That thought gave me a chill.

Then she spoke "Go! Get changed" handing me that dress. What?! I have to this girly dress?! No way in hell!!!

"Im not going to wear this flowery dress!!!" I said in a demanding voice.
She replied "Shut the hell up and go!!"
"Over my dead body" after saying that I stood up and threw that dress on Saira's face and ran to the door to escape.

As I layed my hand on the knob Maddy grabbed my hand and asked "so where the heck are you going?!" Giving me a death glare.

Omgosh! If I stay here any longer I ll die from embarrassment. I tried to laugh it off and said "Im going to the bathroom?!" Maddy's expression didn't change.
"If Im not mistaken and if you didn't knew there's a bathroom on your left" pointing her finger towards the door.

I tried to give her a puppy look but seeing her expression didn't change I knew it didn't work. I let out a sigh, then Saira placed her hand on my shoulder from behind and leaned over my ear and shouted.