Chapter 1

*3rd POV*

Back in the time of the near end of 1800's in the Great land of Europe.

England...

And the existence of the Feudal system..

I believe you are familiar of the story of Robin hood, yes?

Nobles, who believes to be higher and purest being like they were the children of God carrying his will.

But no...

Some of them were incarnations of the devil.

Have you seen the way they treat the peasants?

Like dirt...

Animals....

A waste of breathing existence.....

Treating them slaves....

Treating them play things.....

Treating them for Entertainment!

EVIL LAUGHTER EXIST WITHIN THE DEPTHS OF HELL WHEN THEY TORTURES COMMONERS LIKE A PLAY OF A CIRCUS!!

YOU CAN SEE IT...

Oh, how they suffered...

Because they were bind within this Feudal system.

Familiar with these words?

"The rich became richer, as the poor became poorer..."

That is their fate...

But, Time can change...

Do you think the power of the people is much more stronger than gold?

I'll be waiting for your answer...

At the Moriarty's Manor, just like any other days. Servants doing their duty to clean and serve their masters. Let us hope not every household is not like this one.

*thud* *thud* *thud*

Sound of someone falling from the stairs as they rolled down and met the cold tiled floor. Not moving an inch.

Poor young maid, what did they do you? Hands so rough with scars not healed. To be young, why did you suffer?

Laughters erupt upstairs. A young fellow founds himself entertained with his nose straight up confidence with power of his family's richness.

"Ha! That would teach you for not knowing your place! You may be my big brother's maid but still you're a lowly maid while I'm still the young master of this house!", William, the second child of the Moriarty Household laughs at the poor injured maid. The rest of the servants act that it was normal and they think the young maid deserves it. Even the butler, Simon, looks at the fallen maid disappointed.

"Enjoy kissing the dirty floor, wrench! Why lick it to make it shine better?", he continued laughing as he goes on his way with the butler.

Leaving the poor maid unresponse on the cold ground floor.

"Is she dead?"

"She's not moving at all."

"She deserves it."

"If she's dead, someone will replace Master Albert's maid."

Hearing those nonsense whispers. The young maid's fingers twitch then slowly opens her eyes.

"Weird...", she softly said.

Sounds of disappointed tones rose again...

The maid, well, she moves rather, horrifying. Her arms and legs supposed to be broken. You can hear them cracked as she straighten then stretch her limbs as if she just woken up. As for her head, I mean can you imagine she just cracked her neck back in place? This cause scarying the other servants screeching when the young maid gives them a horrified looks with her messy hair and lifeless eyes.

" I hear you... Will you... repeat that??..", her voice sounds broken. Then the servants runs aways from the terrifying scene.

"Morons... What are they afraid of?", she gives the expression of someone who couldn't care less...

"I guess everything is not a dream. I died.", she looks up to see a beautiful chandelier.

She proceeds to looked around the foyer. Everthing is simple and definitely made of high quality building materials. She then proceeds to the glass window, seeing her reflection.

"So, this is the body that I possessed? It's like a mini version of me."

"The truth is I am concious the entire time. When this body hits the floor, I awoken up. Pretending to be unconcious. Not only that, that boy and the butler. No doubt, this is really the Moriarty's Manor.", her thoughts came to stop as she heard the clacking feet of the horse. Feeling a familiar heartbeat in her chest makes her move immediately and went outside of the manor.

"That figure! Those emerald green eyes!"

"Master Albert! Welcome home!", she greeted the young man who comes out from the carriage.

"I'm home, (2nd/name).", he greeted her with a gentle smile.

"Oh my gosh! What a defined young man he is!", her inner emotions went flustered aside from her outer self remained composed.