CH. 2 - Her Fault !

━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━

━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━

➸ « Text » = Writing
➸ Warning: Bullying, violence (?), ooc Scaramouche (?)

━━━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━━━

You could feel someone's stare on your back but you decided to ignore it because after all, you were new so you knew that a lot of people would be staring at you.

Scaramouche had his chin resting on his hand, looking at your back. So you can't hear huh? Whatever, he didn't care anyway. He took his book and rolled it into a tube, moved a little closer to you and shouted into the tube.

"Wah!"

Everyone turned their eyes towards you, Scaramouche of course pretending like it wasn't him. You sat there frozen, you didn't expect this, so you turned towards him. Mr. Ragnvindr looked up from the book he was holding and frowned.

"What do you think you're doing Mr. Raiden? We are in the middle of class." — Scaramouche just looked away, crossing his arms. You were still looking at him, but you noticed that the rest of the students were focusing on the lesson again, so you did the same.

"Miss [ Last Name ], do you know the answer?" — You noticed that the girl in front of you with glasses turned towards you and showed you the question Mr. Ragnvindr asked you. You smiled at her as a thanks and started writing your answer in your notebook to show the teacher.

« Dugout shelters »

"That's correct answer. Let's give her a hand."

After class they had PE, Scaramouche was holding the ball waiting for Kazuha to put on his shoes when suddenly out of the corner of his eye he saw someone's ball flying towards him so he quickly caught it with his other hand so it wouldn't hit him. He smirked when he saw that the person who threw it at him was Heizou, who was probably complaining that he didn't hit him.

"Are you stupid?" — Heizou asked him, talking about the situation earlier in class — "I just wanted to see how bad her hearing is."

"I don't think it's nice." — Kazuha stated calmly as he finished putting on his shoes and joined them — "I think I can figure it out... You know?"

"How?" — Kazuha glanced at him with curiosity, but he also knew Scara and knew what he was like, so it started to worry him. He hoped he didn't come up with something he would regret.

And so for several days, Scaramouche checked how loud you could hear something. First he started by whispering and when he saw that you didn't react, he checked off level 1. Level 2 and 3 were already louder but you didn't react either, Mona just stared blankly at him as he made his stupid list.