S1E1 : I'm sick and tired of this.

HIIIII

Talking : " Slay "
Thinking : " Slay "
Quirk usage/doing : " Slay "

NOW ONTO MY SHIT
--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--

NOW ONTO MY SHIT--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--

THIRD POV

M/n sat on the cold floor of his boring empty room, waiting for Mr. Chrono to enter for his "breakfast", a few minutes later Chrono entered with a plate containing Apple slices with syrup on top, a little sandwich, and some milk.

" Eat up, Overhaul is waiting. " He said, handing M/n the food " ..Yes sir.. " he said in a little voice, as "nice" as Chrono is to him, hes still scared of him.

A FEW MINUTES LATAH

He was picked up by Chrono as soon as he finished his food so he could go get his daily experiment started " Later, if your a goodboy in the room, you can see Eri. " Chrono said as they reached the room " Okay! " M/n said, the only good part about this place was Eri, she hugs him, draws with him, and plays with his toys even tho she doesn't like them.

He was placed onto the chair, as soon as he saw all the needles, knifes, syringes, and bandages, he knew he was gonna be here for awhile, so he got prepared to be in a LOT of pain.

A FEW HOURS LATAH

He felt sore...so sore...

His left eye had a cut under it, his arms were VERY cut up, and his legs...he can't even feel his legs... " Good job M/n, you were good, so you can go see Eri. " Overhaul said, wrapping up M/n's arms and legs and putting a bandaid under his eye, " Take him to his room, and bring Eri in after. " and on that note, Chrono left the room with M/n in his arms.

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--

(Short chapter but uh yea- my book :3 / I'm still gonna remake into the slash, just wait oki?)