S1E2 : Best friends forever?

Talking : " Slay "
Thinking : " Slay "
Quirk usage/doing : " Slay "

NOW ONTO MY SHIT
--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--

THIRD POV

He sat on the floor of his room, waiting for Chrono come in with Eri.

His relationship with Eri is....weird  they aren't exactly verbal with each other, all they do is draw, play with toys, cuddle, and sleep, their like siblings who get along but they never talk to each other.

He looked up as Chrono entered his room with Eri, the said girl being placed on the ground and the door being closed behind her. " ..... " "..... " He grabbed a piece a paper from off the floor and a box of crayons and dumped all the crayons on the ground before started coloring, Eri soon after doing the same.

A FEW MINUTES LATAH

He looked up as Eri held up her drawing for him to see " ....W-What is it? " He asked softly, since he doesn't really talk much his voice is raspy and small " Its a crawcodile(crocodile)... " He doesn't really know what that is, neither does Eri but she read it in one of his books so she just drew it based off of her memory " oh... " They went back to drawing, stopping some times to show their drawings.

A HOUR LATER

M/n flopped back on his futon, instantly falling asleep, Eri stared at him before gently laying next to him on her side and wrapping her arms around him before falling asleep a little after. After that, Overhaul walked into the room to grab Eri " Eri, come on. " the said girl didn't answer him because she was asleep " Eri. " he roughly shook her until she woke up " Lets go. " he took her to the room.

HOURS LATER

She was brought back to M/n's room, looking broken. The door shut behind her and she crawled on his futon" ....C-Can I h-ave a hug?.... " M/n wrapped his arms around her gently, careful to not hurt her arms " ... " " ...  " The two laid by each other in silence " ...M/n.. " " ..." He didn't reply, still pretty sleepy " ...Will we be best friends forever? " He looked at her " mhm.. " He yawned softly before resting his head on her shoulder and falling asleep, soon after so did she.

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--

Yaass I exist, new chapter :3, I'm so sorry for the short chapters :(