ARRIVAL

Asha's eyes fluttered open as she felt the subtle shift in the plane's altitude, signaling their descent towards London City Airport.

 Stretching her limbs, she peered out the window, catching glimpses of the sprawling cityscape below. 

The excitement of arriving in a new place surged through her veins, mingled with a hint of nervousness about what lay ahead. 

The aircraft slammed onto the tarmac with a bone-jarring thud, the abruptness of the landing causing Asha to grip the armrests tightly.

 The violent touchdown sent shockwaves through the cabin, eliciting gasps from passengers as they were jolted in their seats. 

Asha and Maya stepped into the bustling arrival area of the airport, greeted by a sea of travelers bustling about, each with their own destination in mind. 

Maya: "Alright, Asha, let me give you a physical description of Tyrone so you can spot him easily. He's tall, around 6 feet 2 inches, with a muscular build. You can't miss his broad shoulders and strong arms. His hair is short and dark, usually styled in a neat fade. Keep an eye out for his piercing brown eyes, they're quite striking. And if that's not enough, he might be wearing a leather jacket, one of his favorite pieces."

Asha: "So, Maya, what's Tyrone like? Is he as muscular as you said?"

Maya: "Oh, absolutely. Tyrone's built like a brick wall, with muscles in all the right places. And let's just say his libido matches his physique."

Asha: "Really? I guess I'll have to take your word for it. What else should I know about him?"

Maya: "Well, aside from being incredibly fit, Tyrone's got a magnetic personality and a charming smile. Just be prepared for his energy levels – he's always on the go, if you know what I mean." 

Maya and Tyrone exchange a passionate kiss, their embrace filled with longing and affection, leaving Asha feeling a tad uncomfortable as she averts her gaze, a blush creeping up her cheeks. She clears her throat awkwardly, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, unsure of where to look.

Maya: "Sorry 'bout that, Asha. Got a bit caught up in the moment."

Tyrone chuckles, flashing a sheepish grin as he wraps an arm around Maya's waist.

Tyrone: "Yeah, my bad, kiddo. Didn't mean to make you feel awkward."

Asha forces a smile, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment, but she shrugs it off, trying to play it cool.

Asha: "No worries, guys. Let's just get going, huh?"

With that, they continue on their way, leaving behind the lingering awkwardness of the moment

Maya playfully grabs Tyrone's hand away from her butt, chuckling as she teases, "Don't worry, you'll just have to wait until we get home.

" Her tone carries a hint of anticipation, suggesting that their reunion will be filled with passion and excitement, leaving Asha feeling like a third wheel in their playful banter. 

As they settle into Tyrone's sleek Porsche Cayenne GTS, the engine purrs to life, and they embark on the journey to his apartment at 67 Guilford St, London. 

The car glides smoothly through the bustling streets, the cityscape passing by in a blur of lights and motion.

 Maya and Tyrone chat animatedly in the front seats, their laughter filling the air with an infectious energy. Meanwhile, Asha sits in the back, observing the dynamic between them with a mixture of curiosity and admiration.

 Despite feeling like an outsider in their close-knit bond, she can't help but be drawn into their infectious enthusiasm for life.