NIGHT part 2 (NSFW)

Maya's eyes widen in surprise as she takes in the sight of Tyrone's impressive erection. It stands proudly before her, thick and dark against his pale skin.

 She can't help but feel a surge of desire course through her body at the thought of taking him inside her once again.

 With a seductive smile, she steps closer to him, running her fingers lightly over the smooth surface of his shaft before wrapping them around it tightly and giving it a gentle tug upwards. 

As Maya's fingers move up and down the length of Tyrone's shaft, she notices that the head of his cock begins to flare slightly. 

3The veins on his skin become more pronounced, and a small drop of pre-cum leaks from the tip. It's clear that he's becoming increasingly aroused by her touch, and Maya can feel herself growing wetter with anticipation at the thought of taking him inside her.

Maya stops her gentle stroking of Tyrone's shaft and looks up at him with a mischievous smile. "Are you ready for me, baby?" she asks teasingly, running her fingers lightly over the tip of his cock. 

Tyrone: "We should probably head to the room then. Don't worry, I'll make sure to clean up afterward."

Maya: "Sounds like a plan." She grins wickedly as they make their way towards the bedroom, her hand still resting on Tyrone's cock.

Tyrone: "The kitchen is kind of a mess right now."

Maya: "Oh really? How did that happen?"

Tyrone: "Well, we were... busy earlier."

Maya raises an eyebrow, a mischievous grin playing on her lips. "Oh? And what exactly were you doing?

Maya: "So you mean... she winks we should head to the room?"

Tyrone: "Yes, exactly. I don't want to make things worse in there."

Maya: "I wouldn't mind having more of your sperm inside of me and my mouth, but let's wait until we get to the room."

Tyrone: "Agreed. We don't want to make a mess here."

Tyrone and Maya make their way towards the bedroom, their hands intertwined as they walk. The anticipation of what's to come is palpable in the air, fueling their desire for each other.

As they enter the room, Tyrone closes the door behind them, locking it securely. He turns to face Maya, his eyes burning with passion as he pulls her close for a deep kiss

The room is adjacent to Asha's, separated only by a thin wall. As Tyrone and Maya make their way inside, they can hear muffled sounds coming from Asha's side

Maya: "Yeah, I think so. It sounds like Asha is... busy."

Tyrone: "Do you think she's awake?"

Maya: "I doubt it. She sounded pretty tired earlier."