part 3

~

~

yeol

~

"Sorry I'm late" I said out of breath as I run into the staff room of the aurora cafe I work at, which was run by Mingi. I quickly shoved my bag into my locker before hurriedly putting on my black work apron that had the name of the cafe written in baby pink on the left side of the apron.

"It's okay, yeosang is at the tills, go help with the orders" mingi authorised, to which I nodded quickly heading out of the staff room to help my co-worker with the orders.

I smiled at the blonde who smiled back when he noticed me, quickly putting his attention back on the older female customer. "One iced peach tea" yeosang said looking at me, passing me a small piece of paper with the womans order.

I grabbed a small takeaway cup, putting 3 pumps of peach syrup onto it. Since there weren't any customers waiting to order, yeosang started brewing the black tea and I added ice I to the cup. When yeosang was done brewing the tea, he poured it into the takeaway cup, putting on the lid before giving the finished tea to the customer with a straw and two packets of white suger.

"Why were you so late today" yeosang asked with a small giggle as he cleaned up the brewing machine. "I missed the bus" I replied with a hint of disappointment in my voice.

"You always miss you bus... Yeol is everything okay" the blonde asked to which I nodded, showing him an adorable small smile. "I'll go wash some dishes, is it okay if you take the till" yeosang asked as I nodded, watching him enter the staff room.

I was a little bored, so I started cleaning the counters until I heard the bell ring, signalling that there was a customer. I looked up at the person with a smile, the grin getting wider when I realised that it was seonghwa, the mam that saved my life two days ago.

~

Seonghwa

~

I entered the small cafe looking for someone who's fate was destined to die today. I heard the screaming get louder as I neared the till.

"Good morning, what can I get you today" I heard a cute female voice say. I lifted my head up to look at the worker, my eyes widened a little as before me stood the girl I saved two days ago who was destined to die again.

"I'll have a uhm... I'll just uhm, have some green tea please" I said with a forced smile, feeling a sort of pain in my chest that I've never felt before as I saw a glimpse of her dead body in front of me.