Socialising

After returning the Intel to the speaker, I headed to a bar to relax. I was unhappy with what had happened in the cosmodrome. As the night wore on, my mood only got darker. When I went to get a refill, a drunk man fell into me
"Shit, sorry" I grunted as I lifted him to his feet.
"You think you can push me around aye? Think you can take me on" he slurred.
"I'm not trying to take anyone on" I said quietly. There was a crowd around us, egging on the drunk so I knew it would be useless to try talk my way out . As I was still angry from the Fallen from before, I channeled that rage into this fight. Even drunk he was a fast and dirty fighter, and I would of hated to take him on when he was sober. I ducked under a hook and gave him a quick jab in the face, while sweeping out his legs. He was quickly up on his feet looking no worse for wear. The fight carried on like this until, finally, he stayed down and I staggered home victorious.

The next night, after chatting with Banshee-44 and asking him to add an upgrade I had gotten for my Last Word, I was leaning on the rail of the Plaza, minding my own business when the voice from last night whispered in my ear "Bon Voyage Motherfucker" as I was flipped over the rail. Somehow I caught it on the other side and hung on for dear life. Either way It didn't matter as my assailant pulled out a hand cannon and put a round between my eyes.
I was dead before I hit the ground.