The Tower Explanations

"There was a golden age, long ago, where humanities technology was increased tenfold. Venus and Mars were garden worlds, humanities life span had tripled and medical, weapons and inter-planetary science was incredibly advanced. All thanks to The Traveller. Then, The Darkness came. The ancient enemy of the Traveller, there was a great battle between the two and the Traveller was crippled, bit not before saving this city. Until It regains its voice, I am the mouthpiece of the Traveller." As the Speaker continued his lecture, ghost floated up towards the Traveller, hanging low over the last safe city on earth. "The Fallen are our main enemies. They are scavengers and space pirates with shreds of royalty. There are the Kell, leaders of each fallen house, The high servitor, Their god, and standard servitors. Then there are captains, the squad leaders, Dregs, the foot soldiers, Vandals, the higher ranked dregs and Shanks, flying sentry robots. These are the enemy you will face outside of the citys walls. Here, go get some new weapons from the gunsmith and some armour from the Hunter Vanguard." "What do you mean by 'Hunter'?" I asked. "Each guardian fits one of three classes; Warlock, which is involved in a sort of battle magic, titan, associated with strength and leadership, and Hunters. The marksman's and scouts." Droned the Speaker. I left him to his work and leaned on the rail outside, thinking. Slowly I stood up and went to get my new guns and armour.

Seriously guys, If you like this story, favourite and comment with any ideas because I'm just following the storyline.