Research

After meeting Cyrex, I visited the tower, partly to recuperate, but I wanted to do some research on Cyrex. After a bit of digging, I learnt that Cyrex was a disgraced Titan, decorated in numerous engagements, apparently a hero. However he was disgraced after brutally murdering a traitor who set up the mission to take out the House of Winters Kell, Draksis, which resulted in the death of his friend, A hunter named Dante.
Dante, I thought. Me.

TWO DAYS LATER, CITY
"Cyrex!" I called "where are you!"
"Here!" He yelled from his house.
I entered his house, sitting in the one chair available. His quarters were spartanly furnished, apart from a crate in the corner.
"So you are ready for answers?"
"I have some already". Cyrex raised his eyebrow at this.
"Enlighten me" he invited almost sarcastically.
"Titan" I began "Decorated multiple times for bravery and leadership. Dishonoured for brutally killing a traitor who betrayed your mission to kill Draksis, Winter Kell, which resulted in my death"
"I'm impressed" said Cyrex. "Any more flashbacks?"
"One. When I read my name, But it was more of a memory"
"What was it?"
"You and me, before the Darkness. As kids"
My ghost started beeping and a call from the speaker popped up.
"Hunter! Who is that with you"
I glanced at Cyrex, who nodded.
"Cyrex" I replied
"Ugh. I suppose he can help"
"What's wrong?" Cyrex asked.
"A patrol is in deep trouble in the cosmodrome and we need to rescue them"
"Great, got another fire team member?" Asked Cyrex
"Yes"
"On our way" I said grabbing my guns. I had a maverick hand cannon, Gozen C sniper rifle and a Jester rocket launcher.
Cyrex opened the crate in the corner and pulled out a Ghallahorn, slinging it over his shoulder, and threw me the hand cannon from my flashback.
"Here, replace that price of crap your using"
I spun it on my finger, testing the perfect balance before slipping it in its holster.
"Come on, cowboy!" Yelled Cyrex from the door. We ran outside and headed for the ship bay.