Season 1 Part 1: The Monastery of Spinjitsu

I cracked an evil laugh as I stood in front of the Monastery of Spinjitsu. I started climbing up from the backside. I had to be cautious, because I don't know if the ninja are still there. When I got to the top, I didn't see anyone except for one person. I tried to get a closer view of who it was, and it was Lloyd Garmadon, the Green Ninja. 

I knew I wasn't strong enough to defeat him, and so I decided to attempt to sneak past him. I have heard rumors that one of the 9 Titanic Crystals is in the ninja's possession, which is why I came here. 

After I snuck past Lloyd, I hopped on the bounty. However, another ninja was on the bounty. As I got glimpses of them, I found out it was the Fire Ninja named Kai. I hopped on the bounty.

"What was that?!?" Said Kai. I smiled evilly, as I spotted the Titanic Crystal on a crate. This one was The Titanic Crystal of Fire. I slowly went towards the crate. I didn't want to use Shatterspin and reveal the technique is still in use to the ninja, so once I got close enough to the crate, I jumped up and kicked Kai while he was looking the other way.

"Oww!" He yelled. 

"Fire Ninja, greetings" I said, grabbing The Titanic Crystal of Fire. 

"Hey don't touch that!" He said. I sighed. He then blasted a ball of fire at me, so I jumped off onto the very top of the bounty.

"So long, ninja!" I yelled, jumping off. That was the first Titanic Crystal, The Titanic Crystal of Fire. 1 down, 8 more to go!

Later, I walked into a forest near the outskirts of Ninjago. I had a secret base here. As I was walking through, a purple portal summoned under me, and I quickly jumped off. I was very confused on what was happening.

"Who's there!" I yelled, as I jumped on a tree. The mystery man came out of hiding. He had a black hoodie, and he began to take it off.