Chapter 13:Everyone knows

Charlie: "Dad, Alastor"

Lucifer: "Charlie"

Charlie just gazed at them, unable to say anything. She left the room, and Lucifer stood up to go after her after nearly falling off his chair. Fortunately, Alastor's shadow caught him right on time. Lucifer quickly followed Charlie and grabbed her arm. Meanwhile, Alastor teleported next to them and concealed himself in the shadows. Just as Lucifer was about to speak, he heard Charlie crying. He approached her and saw that she was in tears. Lucifer comforted her by placing his hand on her cheek.

Lucifer: "Charlie, ...Appleseed why are you crying"

Charlie: "Dad I went into your room because I saw the green marks on the wall and I was worried........., why were you staring at Alastor with love"

Lucifer: "I, well"

Charlie: "Aren't you and Mom together", she looked at his hand to see the ring no longer on his finger: "Dad are you cheating on Mom"

Lucifer: "No,... it's just me and your mom are divorced and we have been for years"

She was stunned when she heard this, and tears streamed down her cheeks. She glanced at her father and placed her palm on her chest.

Charlie: "What, how come you and Mom didn't tell me"

Lucifer: "We didn't know how to tell you"

Charlie: "ok so you mom aren't together...Alastor and you are together and were you going to tell me"

Lucifer: "Yes and I-"

Charlie: "Dad, you keep hiding things from me, I know you don't have to tell me everything, so I don't ask, but Dad, sometimes I feel like I don't know you at all, from the way you hang around with husk and angel dust, Nifty as if you knew them forever, and now Alastor, it's like everyone knows you better than I do, and I - I "

"Charlie"  Lucifer took her hand, but she pulled away and walked to her room. Vaggie awoke to discover her lover weeping and ran to comfort her, holding Charlie in her arms. Meanwhile, Lucifer was crying in his bed, and Alastor consoled him, but he continued to cry. The storm outside became harsher. Eventually, they all fell asleep.

The next morning, Charlie didn't want to leave her room and was staying in with Vaggie. She regretted saying those things to her father and felt that it had only made their relationship worse. However, she hoped it would eventually improve. Charlie confided in Vaggie about what happened the previous night, and Vaggie reassured her that everything was fine. She suggested that maybe it was good that Charlie expressed her feelings to her father so he could finally understand her better. Despite this, Charlie still felt guilty about what she had said.

Lucifer was in the kitchen preparing breakfast for everyone, and Adam was whining about how the pancakes were not very good. Lucifer was not paying attention to him since all he could think about was his daughter. When Adam noticed this, he stopped and went to eat his plate after serving everyone else. Vaggie grabbed a plate for Charlie only to be stopped by Lucifer, who said he wanted to do it. She smiled and gave him the plate, and Lucifer headed to her room through the hallway. Angel Dust noticed how sad Lucifer looked and how worried Vaggie appeared to be, so he moved next to the husk

Angel Dust: "So do you know what's wrong with Short King and Charlie"

Husk: "Nope"

Angel Dust: "What about, Alastor and Lucifer's relationship"

Husk: "What about it, how they fight all the time"