Chapter 18

I stayed in my room for another week, my stomach hurts. I'm hungry. And I miss Etho.

But at least I'm getting up to shower now, it makes me feel better that I can get out of bed now.

I just can't bear going to school, seeing Etho. It would be my own personal torture.

After school, cause it was a Monday. Etho came over, he didn't try to talk to me. He had just brought me food.

Once he left, and I knew he was gone. I opened my bedroom door, and I grabbed the bag of food.

I shut the door, and sat down on my bed. Etho had brought me take out, I felt grateful. I don't deserve him.

I noticed a sticky note on the happy meal, : "please don't be mad at me for stopping by, I want to make sure you're eating. When you're ready, I want to talk to you."

I ate my McDonald's and put my trash into the bag. I didn't wanna leave my room, but I didn't want it to smell in my room.

So I went downstairs, where I saw Grian, Jimmy, Tango, Etho, Pearl, and Martyn on the couch. They had been waiting for me to come out.

I went to run back upstairs, but I heard Pearl speak. "Joel wait-! We- we just wanna talk."

I sighed, and turned back around. "Before any of you get to talk to me, how long have you been staying in my living room"

They looked at each other, Grian answered. "Saturday, so about three days. Were sorry, we just wanted to make sure you were okay-"

I threw the bag out, but kept the sticky note in my room. "You have full permission to talk now" I nodded.

They all started talking at once, over whelmed I tried to get them to stop. "Stop talking really quick-!"

They started stopping one by one. "One at a time please, starting with Pearl and Martyn" I pointed at Pearl and Martyn.

"We don't really have anything to say, we just wanted to know that you were okay. You haven't came to school in a awhile" Pearl said, Martyn nodded in agreement.

I pointed at Jimmy and Grian, "what about you two, what do you have to say?"

"Same with us, we just wanted to know your okay. We miss seeing you, were worried about you" Grian said.

"I'm really sorry about Wednesday, I do care about you. And I'd never choose you over Tango again" Jimmy added.

I didn't have anything to say in response, I felt a little mad at myself from pushing everyone away.

Then I pointed at Tango "what about you?"

Tango started to blurt a bunch of stuff out "IM SO SO SO SOS SOS SO SORRY I SHOULD HAVE BELIEVED YOU FROM THE START, AND IM SORRY I GOT JIMMY TO STOP HANGING OUT WITH YOU I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT I JUST DIDNT WANT HIM TO GET HURT. IM SORRY FOR-"

"Calm down, it's fine. You didn't know." I stopped him before he rambled my ears off.

I skipped Etho, still mad. Not really, not at all. I just don't wanna hear his voice. I hate him.

"Do I not get to go?" Etho said, standing up. Pearl shot him a look and he sat back down on the couch.

"No, you don't get to go." I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm still mad at you. Buying me food won't fix it. Since y'know, you think I only want you for your money."

Etho sighed. I didn't know why I was being so rude to him, I still liked him. A lot.

"Joel-" Etho tried to start talking, but Pearl cut him off. "He said no dummy."

Etho and Pearl started arguing, then Tango jumped in..Martyn followed after Tango. Jimmy started defending Tango, Grian just watched.

"Well maybe if you trusted Joel instead of your ex this wouldn't have happened!" Pearl screamed.

"How was I supposed to know any better!" Etho retorted.

"Oh, I don't know! Maybe by trusting your boyfriend?" Martyn crossed his arms over his chest.

"Etho's know bdubs longer! He trusts him more!" Tango hissed

"He trusts his ex more than his boyfriend!?" Pearl looked at Tango like he was stupid.

I was getting really overwhelmed, no one really noticed cause they were all fighting. Then Tango glanced over at me.

"All of you shut up! Were upsetting Joel!" Tango shouted, loud enough for everyone to hear him.

"Thanks Tango" I looked at Tango then back at Etho. "You can talk now, since you had to cause a scene."

"Thank you." Etho sounded mad, which made me mad. Why is he mad!? He doesn't get to be mad! This is his fault!