Synopsis

Perseus Rhea Jackson was a war veteran, she had survived not one but two great prophecies both of which had led to war and countless of her friend's deaths. She was the hero of Olympus and princess of the seven seas.

Perseus Rhea Jackson was a girl who struggled with ADHD and Dyslexia, she made jokes at the wrong time, she laughed too loud, smiled too wide, a selfless mommy's girl who disappeared to a weird summer camp every year. She didn't have many mortal friends, but she was a leader to the demigods. She had accomplished so much now all she wanted was to live a quiet life, meet a nice guy, have a family, and settle down. She wanted to retire from the demigod life.

The fates had other plans.

|

Azriel Shadowsinger was the spymaster for the high lord of the nightcourt, a court famed for its survival of the fittest mentality and elite warriors. He had the ability to command to communicate with the shadows and use them to benefit his court. Nothing and no one escaped him.

Azriel Shadowsinger was lonely. His job was demanding and isolating, he worked long days completely alone. He liked being alone and worked better this way, but it would be nice to have someone to come home too. Sometimes he still felt like that boy in the basement, alone in the dark. Since he had been told about mates, it was all he wanted in life, a female just for him that would love him endlessly and eternally.

The fates were about to grant this wish. 

Authors Note:

Hello!

Please be kind to me as this is my first book. I have been looking for an acotar react fic for a long time and could never find one, so I decided to write one myself. I decided to combine my childhood favourite books, and my favourite books right now for my first project.

Please bear with me while I write this as I guarantee there will be spelling and punctuation mistakes!

Feel free to message me any suggestions, or scenarios you would like to see! 

I hope you're as excited as I am, enjoy!

~ Lex <3