Chapter One

raffey cassidy as young percy jackson

"Percy, Hi, you don't know me but we're friends in the future. I'm Feyre. My mate is the brother of yours," she leaned in closer, "but I knew you before we knew of their existence."

She let out a giggle "would you like to sit with us?"

Percy looked at her wearily, "I mean sure, if Grover can as well?"

Feyre brightened "of course! Let's go over here."

Feyre started walking over towards one of the groups in the corner, they all wore dark clothes apart from a blonde wearing a blood red gown.

'Emos? Seriously?'

Percy glanced toward Grover, "together?"

"Always perce."

Together they linked arms before walking towards the group and settling into a two-person love seat. As she glanced around, she caught eyes with one of the winged men. He was handsome in a way she had never noticed a man to be before. It wasn't a godly sort of beauty but a quiet, stoic, classical kind. He had almost aristocratic features and a pair of bright golden hazel eyes.

The man, male, she amended, was tall as well, well built. Tattoos littered the skin she could see. She wanted to know his name, surely, he must have a name to fit his appearance. Gods imagine if he was called Chad or something stupid like that. Instant turn off.

"She thinks you're handsome", Rhys told Azriel, "She wants to know your name, believes you deserve one worthy of your beauty".

A flush threatened to crawl up his neck. "Get out of both our heads now Rhys."

|

I Accidentally Vaporize My Pre-Algebra Teacher.

Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood.

"Still don't", said Percy stoically.

If you're reading this because you think you might be one, my advice is: close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth and try to lead a normal life.

Being a half-blood is dangerous.

"Absolutely" chorused the two newcomers.

It's scary.

"Check"

Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.

"Hit the nail right on the head", sighed Grover.