~18~

"Wicked." He whispers.

Jade turns around at the sound of helicopters. Three helicopters are flying towards the camp. Jade glances back at Minho before running down the mountains towards the camp.

"Wicked!" She yells, pulling out her gun. "Wickeds here!"

Everybody gets up as the helicopters get to the camp. Missiles are set off from the helicopters and are shot into camp, blowing up tents after tents. Trucks and tents are all up in flames as the helicopters hover over the camp, and Wicked guards propel down from them. Screams are heard from all around her.

Jade runs towards a few small kids that were running away with some adults, but a missile drops down, blowing them up. "No!" She yells before getting blown back into a truck, hitting her head hard.

She groans, standing up and putting a hand to her head. When she pulls it back, thick, warm blood runs down her fingers. "Shit." She mutters.

"Where's Thomas?" Jade hears one of the boys yell.

"Harriet! Ammo!" Vince yells.

"Vince! Harriet!" Minho yells as they run over to them.

"How can we help?!" Fry yells, hiding from the bullets being shot at them.

"You need to cover us!" Harriet shouts to them.

"Ammo!" Vince yells. He turns towards minho with a gun. "You know how to use this thing?"

Minho nods and takes the gun, and begins shooting like the others. Jade runs towards them, shooting at guards as she passes. Just before she reaches them, guards surround her guns, all aimed at her.

"Double shit. Oh well, it's a nice day to die today." Jade shoots two of the Wicked guards, but the others shoot her, electrifying her. She fell to the floor, gritting her teeth together so she wouldn't scream.

"Jade!" She hears Minho shout before she hears the, grunting and that they've stopped shooting.

A guard crouched down next to her, taking off his mask. "James." Jade said through gritted teeth, trying not to scream at the pain.

"You have no idea how long i waited to do that to you." James smirked down at her. "I dreamed about this moment. You being in pain and me being the cause of it."

"Aw, you dream about me." She taunted through the pain.

His smirk dropped, and he grabbed her by the arms, pulling the electric bullets off her.
____________________________________

The Wicked guards start lining them up in rows in front of the helicopters and checking the back of their necks.

James pushes Jade past the gladers and the lines to the front of them all where some guards are standing. He threw her to the floor before grabbing her hair and pulled her up so she was kneeling before them.

The guards chuckle, looking down at her. "You see, Jade, every Wicked guard hates a runaway guard. And this time, there is no one to save you or protect you, not even yourself." James said, smirking at her.

The gladers looked towards her, confused at why she was brought to the front. They got their answer when a guard kicked her in the stomach. "No!" They yelled as she groaned, her arms that were behind her back trying to move to defend herself, but she couldn't. Vince went to get up to get to her, but a guard held him down so he couldn't move.

"A-4," a guard says, scanning the back of Minhos' neck.

"A-5," He says, scanning the back of Newts neck.