Author

Hi there all. I'm L. Ismail and im the author of this story and the others on my page. Please do feel free to check out my book between us on this account, and my other books on my other account monnie_albertus.

Please do keep in mind that my books are apart of me. They are my thoughts at times even memories and experiences. I strive to write books that are relatable. Stuff that I would want to read about.

Feel free to comment and vote and share my works. If you want to get into contact please comment on my book or wall and I will ensure that there is a platform for us to interact. It's such a shame that the inbox function is being taken away, but there are other means and ways to get and keep in touch.

I also don't do author notes, hate how it interrupts the flow of things. Will only add one if it is necessary.

I myself am a ghost reader, but I do at the end go back and appreciate the author work. Please feel free to do so. I am a very patient and  friendly person, I would like to assume so. I will only go on if I see hate comments and other rude things.

Please do respect each other and each other's beliefs including mine.

Thanks so much and enjoy.

Ps. I did not edit anything, but do point out my mistakes to correct.

Lots of love
Ismail