ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴇ ʙᴇ ᴏᴋᴀʏ || ✧

Midoriya was shocked by the sudden events and starts to run out after you. Before he can exit the dorm building, Mr. Aizawa stops him.

"Why are you chasing after her, is everything okay Midoriya?"

"Mr. Aizawa! T-that man just came in and dragged her away." He stumbles a bit on his words.

"That man is her father. He called the school asking about y/n because she wasn't home yet. We explained how she should be staying in the dorms, but he told us she needed to be home because family was coming over. Something to do with her mother. She will be back in the morning for classes, but he isn't comfortable with letting her stay in the dorms as of right now." He sighs and turns to the class noticing how everyone seems a bit uncomfortable. "Did something happen?"

"He just came in her stumbling and smelling like alcohol! Even if that is her father should he even be driving her anywhere?" Midoriya is panicking a bit worried for his new friend.

"Yeah Mr. Aizawa, he just came in here yelling her name and grabbing her wrist just pulling her away!" Denki said with a concerned tone.

Uraraka also spoke up "She looked very uncomfortable."

"Everybody could smell the alcohol coming off of him the moment he came closer to us." Todoroki told the teacher.

Everybody started agreeing with one another and Mr. Aizawa started looking very concerned and a bit angry. The whole class was worried for y/n but as soon as Midoriya and Mr. Aizawa turned around they were already gone.

"I am going to go talk to the principal and see if we can get a welfare check to her address. I will come back with an update." And with that Mr. Aizawa turned and left heading to talk to the principal. Everyone was feeling worried for their new classmate.

Y/n's Pov (TW)

He shoved me into the front seat of the car and started driving, the scent of alcohol filled my lungs as he slammed the car door shut. I was scared to speak but did so anyways.

"They are letting us stay in the dorms after school, I thought it would be nice. Everybody stays ther-"

"Shut up y/n. You're not 18 yet so you still have to do what I tell you, got it?" He slurred on his words but was speaking with a harsh tone.

"Yes I got it.."

"Yes what?"

"..y-yes sir."

"That's more like it." He grabbed a bottle of vodka from the back seat and started taking large drinks out of it. He then started eyeing me, scanning my body up and down. It was sickening, I felt so uncomfortable.

"This what they make you wear at that school? It's a pretty little outfit." He started tracing his finger down my thigh and smiling. I felt the tears well up in my eyes wanting to go back to laying down in the dorm rooms. Being at home with him is horrible. He tells me that I'm the only thing mom left for him. Now that she's gone, he comes into my room at night. The first time he just told me I looked as pretty as my mother did when she was younger. The past few months he's been hurting me in so many more ways than just hitting me like he used to. I have bruises along so many parts of my body and when I don't listen to the things he wants me to do he just makes it harder on me. I'd give anything to be away from this life. He makes it so hard for me to be able to do anything. I just want to feel safe in my own bed, I want to feel comfortable making friends, I want to experience life outside of this hell. It's like an endless loop that I just want to be over. Nothing seems to mean much anymore.

Midoriya's Pov

Everyone was pretty silent. We all sat in the common room just waiting for an answer. I'm so worried about y/n, she looked terrified as soon as he walked inside. I want to protect her, I don't want her to have to feel so much fear.