~ Chapter 2 : New Friends, and a New Foe ~

The group were walking along the streets of Paris. The Hatzgang had no idea where these people were taking them, but they really had nowhere to go, so they trusted them with this. Roy and Bakugo still seemed to be a bit angry about this whole stupid situation. They both started to wonder if this was all a dream. It could've been, who knows?

"Ross, pinch me." Roy sternly whispered to Ross. The boy seemed confused, missing what he said. "Huh?" "Pinch me! This is a dream, isn't it?!" Roy's voice became a little louder. Ross frowned, before he quickly and kind of harshly pinched the shorter boy. Roy let out a shriek, Ross groaning in annoyance the moment he did. "Ow!!" "You told me to pinch you, what else was I supposed to do?!"

The others were looking around, admiring the Paris scenery. Alya looked up, pointing to what looked like a butterfly, flittering in the air. "Hey, guys, look. There's an akuma right there." Alya commented about the black and purple butterfly, before she realized what she was even looking at or saying. "THERE'S AN AKUMA RIGHT THERE!!!" The girl yelled, Marinette, Kirishima, Bakugo and herself huddling towards each other. The trio seemed confused and startled on what was going on. Alya looked at them, sternly. "Guys .. we want you to calm down." The boys seemed a bit worried about what Alya was talking about. The tone of her voice seemed serious. Robert looked at his friends, hugging them. The other duo let out slight chuckles, Roy's anger luckily fading a bit. As the group all calmed, the akuma flied off, leaving the group alone now.

Robert looked at Alya, still a little confused. "What happened there?" "Uhh .. too much to explain. Let's get out of here." Alya said, before the group started walking off again. Marinette seemed fine on the outside now, but she was secretly panicking inside. "Man, where am I supposed to go?! There's gonna be a villain if there's an akuma around! Where do I transform?!" Marinette kept thinking, sweating as she became more and more worried. Now, you would probably think Marinette is just a 'normal' girl on the outside. Although, she had a secret nobody knew yet, not even Alya. Marinette was secretly a superhero! Her hero identity is called 'Ladybug', one of the heroes Alya was talking about earlier. Although, to defeat villains, Marinette had to transform in private. She had no clue what to do now that she had a bunch of friends walking with her. She couldn't just ditch them there now. "Well, the villain's not here yet .. I can wait, can't I?" Marinette thought to herself again.

Soon enough, the friend group reached Marinette's house, which was also a bakery. "You guys want to stay here?" Marinette asked the others, her voice a little shaky from being nervous. "Okay, sure!" Kirishima replied. Bakugo just grunted as the other trio nodded. Marinette smiled, entering her home with Alya and the boys. At the counter stood Marinette's parents, as if they were waiting there for them. "Marinette! Who are all of the people you brought with you?" Marinette's mother asked her. "Uhh .. hard to explain, but can they stay with us for a bit?" Marinette asked back to her mom and dad. "Oh, well, sure!" The girl's father agreed to this, Marinette turning back to the group. "Alright, we can go up to my bedroom. Come on!" Marinette started rushing to her room, the rest quickly following behind. "Girl, wait up!"

____________________

The evil butterfly was still fluttering through the streets, looking for a victim to brainwash into a villain. It flew through the air, before it spotted, heard, and felt something in the alleyway it had passed by a few seconds ago. It went back inside the alley. It was dark in there, but there seemed to be two boys inside. One was crouching on the ground, the other standing. The standing one was pleading with the other to cheer up, since the crouching one seemed to be crying and mumbling to himself.

"Ted, ple-a-ase ..." The standing boy's voice was weirdly drawn out, hoarse, and he was kind of gasping for air. "W-We can figure th-thi-is out ..."