~ Chapter 4 : The Meeting ~

It was about 7:00 PM, the group were still at Marinette's house. They were all just talking and hanging out, before the topic of where the boys would go was brought up by Ross.

"Hey, uhh .." The boy muttered, politely pointing his finger up. ".. where are we gonna go? It's getting dark out." Ross informed the rest. "We don't have to stay here if you don't want us to, Marinette."

"Oh, well, you can! My parents allow me to have sleepovers sometimes! I .. think." Marinette said, then muttered, looking back at her 'door'. "Here, I'll be right back, I'll go ask." The bright blue eyed girl stood up, and then walked out.

"It'll be so cool if they say 'yes', and I bet they will!" Alya smiled, her excitement growing. "If not, don't worry, I'll take you guys to my house instead." The boys looked at each other, they seemed pretty happy to have a sleepover with each other, and even Roy seemed to be warming up to the rest a little bit. Well, everyone was happy, except for Bakugo. He was angry about having to stay with, in Bakugo's words, stupid little idiots, for who knows how long.

Alya and the boys started talking again after the announcement of the possible sleepover. Robert was a little quiet, though. Something seemed to be on his mind. The blonde looked up to his friends, about to ask something. "Hey, I just realized something. What if there's more people from other universes other than us?" The blonde asked, the rest looking at him. "I was kind of thinking about that too. How do we find them all?" Ross said, looking to Alya.

Alya adjusted her glasses, thinking of an idea. "Hmm ... should we hold a town meeting? We could possibly find more people that way!" "That's a good idea! How do we get the message out, though?" Robert complimented Alya with a big grin, before he asked again. Alya felt a bit stuck on answering this, despite having the idea in the first place. "Well, uhh ..."

"Is there a mayor in this dumb town?" Roy suddenly interrupted Alya, raising an eyebrow. "I don't know, ask him to make an announcement or something." Alya's eyes widened in glee. She smiled, turning to the boy with the big sweater. "That's it! One of our friends is daughter of the mayor, we can ask her tomorrow! Well, she's not really a friend, I guess. Well, maybe she is, I don't know, it's complicated."

Robert chuckled a little at this, curious on hearing more. "Who's your 'friend'?" "Her name's Chloé Bourgeois, and she'll never let you forget it. She used to be super mean to us all, but she has luckily turned to the good side. She's still a bit sassy, though, so don't mind if she says anything." Alya kind of introduced Chloé to the boys, Robert and Ross looking at each other. "Heh, she reminds me of Roy-" "What?!"

The group began to laugh, except for Roy, who sighed. "Whatever, we'll see if you guys are right once we meet her," Roy said, waving his hand, kind of in a 'shoo' motion. Roy's friends laughed a bit again, Alya nodding. "Alright, we'll contact her tomorrow and tell her to ask the mayor to make an announcement to all of Paris! Then we can meet anybody who goes to the event!" Alya excitedly said, looking over to the boys again. "You guys better be on your best behavior, looking at you, Bakugo-"

"Hah?! The hell are you talking about?!" Bakugo exclaimed. "You be on your best behavior!!"

The rest began to laugh again at Bakugo getting angry. After waiting patiently for a bit longer, Marinette finally came back, a huge smile on her face. "They said 'yes'!!" The group started to cheer, although, Bakugo was still angry. "Shut up, it's just a sleepover!" "Yeah, our first sleepover ever!" Alya added to what Bakugo said, the blonde scoffing. "Cheer up a bit, Bakubro!" Kirishima said, patting his best friend. "I bet being here will be fun, and a nice break from all the chaos in our world! We can even still train if there's a gym somewhere in town," Kirishima suggested to Bakugo, which did seemed to cheer him up a little. He did like to train.