~ Chapter 3 : The Doctor ~

Little did the group know, The Doctor was out in the streets of Paris. What was he doing exactly? No, he wasn't turning people into statues, he wasn't making innocent civilians do his bidding, and he sure wasn't healing people like an actual medical professional. No. He was killing any living thing he saw. He did this in multiple horrific ways. He threw his deathly syringes towards people, strangling them with the help of Sammy, or even making them die of fright just by looking at his disgusting appearance. All of this while collecting their souls to bring more life to himself. Doc just wanted to be alive again, back when he had no worries, hanging out with Sam, just endlessly drinking underaged, and playing his ukulele. And Doc was going to be alive again no matter what. Well, unless ...

____________________

Back at Marinette's house, the group were practically yelling at Ross to explain what he saw.

"What do you mean 'blood'?!" Robert exclaimed. "I don't know, man, I just saw a huge, red splatter on the side of the building!" Ross said back, explaining exactly what he saw. "This must be the work of a villain!" Alya proclaimed, pointed her finger up. "I think we should be safe if we stay up here."

Alya had barely finished her sentence, before there was a loud 'bang' sound from downstairs. The group looked at each other, nervously. "The hell are they doing down there?!" Bakugo exclaimed. It was silent for a moment. And then, there was the sudden sound of aggressive banging on the trapdoor that was on the bedroom floor. Robert and Alya shrieked, hugging their friends. Bakugo looked back, growling.

"Shut up, it'll hear us!!" "Wha- you shut up!" Roy talked back to the blonde. Bakugo didn't have time to yell at the kid beneath him, before the trapdoor slammed open, revealing a long, bony, skinny arm. The group yelled in unison like this was some kind of real life horror movie. Whatever, or whoever this was crawled inside the room. It was none other than The Doctor. The creature contorted his body in such a strange way while entering. Doc let out a terrifying, gurgling laugh as he held one of his syringes. "Why are you screaming, eh? You don't scream at normal people, do you? Huh? HUH?!" Doctor yelled, getting progressively angry. He looked genuinely insane, his expression twisting from 'I'm so happy to see you' to 'I want to kill all of you so badly right now'. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Bakugo yelled, pointing to Doc. This only made the villain angrier. He didn't want to be treated like some kind of .. thing.

"I'm The Doctor, if you will excuse me. I'm SICK and tired of being this way, so I'LL MAKE YOU JUST LIKE ME!!!" Doc said, mockingly, before he tried pouncing onto the group. The group quickly moved out of the way, disbanding as Doc smashed right into the wall behind them.

"Hey!" Sammy finally spoke up. Alya led the group out of Marinette's room, them all panicking. Well, except for Roy and Bakugo, who were laughing their asses off all along the way at Doc's crash. While they ran down the ladder and down the hall, all that was on Alya's mind was Marinette. Was she okay? Was she hiding? She wasn't .. already a victim of The Doctor, was she?

____________________

Well, luckily for Marinette, she and her parents had hid just in time. The girl was inside the bathroom, panicking as she fumbled with her purse. "Tikki! Tikki!!" Marinette whispery-yelled to her purse, opening it. Out popped a small, ladybug-like creature with big blue eyes. "We need to transform, there's a villain inside my house!" The creature flew out as soon as she heard Marinette. The girl stood up, going into an action pose. "Tikki, spots on!!!"

____________________

Alya, Bakugo, Kirishima, and the Hatzgang were hiding with each other near the counter. Poor Robert and Alya were horrified, Ross and Kirishima tried staying as calm as they could, and Bakugo and Roy were still snickering, trying to calm a bit as well. It was silent and peaceful for a few, but The Doctor and Sammy barged in, changing that. Doc was growling, the growls being gurgled and loud. The creature looked around, his hooves making that 'clop' sound as they clashed against the ground. His neck cracked as he looked around, his head twisting around like an owl's.