Chapter 1: Interruptions

Imogene is backstage alongside Anna and Julia, the three girls have been friends ever since Gene arrived in AEW in fact it was Anna who helped her find Tony's office and then Julia helped her find the locker room.

Ever since then the three have been inseparable despite Julia being in the House of Black, the guys didn't seem to mind in fact all three members seem to be very overprotective over Gene.

"How's your mom?" Julia asks as she hasn't seen her in awhile "doing great, she's currently working" she says as Julia nodded, Gene scrolled up on her Instagram when she saw a picture of her brother with his girlfriend.

The two siblings are currently not talking to each other despite their mom wanting them to patch things up, it only really started when she took the storyline she has now and Gene had no idea why he was so against it.

But she doesn't need to worry about it, despite being a former football player people doesn't talk about him as much as they do Gene, now he's beginning to get into wrestling.

Though she does doubt that he'll be as successful as she is, "anything planned tonight?" Anna asks "I think Cage is planning to interrupt Darby in his single match."

"Still trying to get to Nick huh?" Julia asks as Imogene nods "though I gotta admit Nick is rather cute" she says "sounds like someone has a crush" Anna teases.

"Nah, it's nothing like that and besides I doubt it'll work out anyway" she says as she sees Nick talking to Darby, Gene quickly looks away before Nick glanced over to where she was with Anna and Julia.

The trio of friends then went their own way as Anna went to what was left of the JAS, Julia went to the HOB and Gene went to Cage.

****

After Darby had won his match, Cage's theme blasts through the arena as the crowd booed considering the three are heels, neither one cared less about.

Imogene stands in the middle of Cage and Luchasaurus as Cage talks to Darby and Nick while doing so the so the three of them walk down to the ring, as Cage finishes what he says Darby talks back.

The back and forth went on for about fifteen minutes before a brawl broke out between the four as Gene stayed on the outside but intervened when Darby used the ropes.

Cage uses Killswitch on Darby whereas Luchasaurus does a chokeslam on Nick as the three celebrated their beatdown.

Author's Note;

Well, once again Gene and Nick are back!

What's next for them?