𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 :

• This story is a fanfiction of WangXian in Omegaverse!

• You'll find Lan WangJi out of character in this story! His personality is different from mdzs. He is not always silent but he's actually rich bratty shameless alpha, straightforward! He's cold and intimidating, powerfull Alpha.

• And same goes for Wei WuXian. He's also out of character. He's a successful omega with very soft personality and he's so shy person!

• When I said their personalities is different, I really MEAN IT. Note it down! But, Yeah, that's how I portrayed them! So no one will complain, I'm reminding you earlier!

• There'll be a few grammatical mistakes, so just ignore them and if can't tolerate grammatical mistakes, I don't know what to do because English is not my first Language.

It's omegaverse alternative universe and I'll clear a few things:
The omegas, regardless of their other gender, will be called wife and mother. Alphas, regardless of their other gender, will be called husband and father.

This story contains mature stuffs! Like smut, sex, trauma, violence, anxiety, murder and strong actions. So read at your own risk.

• Must check the tags because I've already warned you. So if you still read it and still feel uncomfortable and triggered, it's your own fault for not paying attention on the tags and warnings.

I MUST REPEAT: It contains sex🔞, smut, triggering scenes and if you're not okay with this type of content then please kindly leave before you report !
______________________________________

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 :

The alpha, Lan WangJi, CEO of Lan Corporation, was being forced to marry the omega, CEO of Wei Corporation, Wei WuXian, by his father for business purpose. Lan WangJi immediately denied the marriage. How could he just marry a stranger all of sudden??

But his father, Mr. Lan, didn't listen to his refusals and fixed the marriage saying that Wei corporation is as big and as wide known as Lan corporation with an omega leading it and it will bring great profit to both companies through this marriage.

Lan WangJi got mad at his father for forcing him into a marriage just for profit but he couldn't protest anymore as he had no choice but to agree for the marriage unwillingly.

He sprouted this resentment and hatred towards his future wife, the omega, for this marriage. For Lan WangJi, if this omega would have wanted, they could have just cancelled this loveless and completely-related-to-business marriage! But this omega didn't say anything about the marriage at all which made Lan WangJi start hating him for binding him in this unwanted marriage!

But little did he know that the omega, Wei WuXian, thought the same and was also blaming his future husband, the alpha, for this forceful marriage, in his heart?

How would the things will turn out with this huge misunderstanding between them? What would be their first meeting at the wedding aisle be like?

~•✿•~

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 :

Haha! Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian would be giving each other cold shoulders! I love the misunderstandings and arguments of newly weds and I know I'm evil for this! Lmao!

Anyways! Let their journey begin! See you in the first chapter!