Haldi

The next day was busy and hectic, as all of the girls were getting ready for the haldi as the celebrations was about to start.

Decoration

Decoration

Every room in the mansion was filled with the sounds of laughter, giggles, and chatter as the girls were getting dressed in their wedding outfits and jewelry, and the air was filled with excitement and anticipation.

Ruhani was also getting ready for the ceremonies, but her heart felt heavy as she thought about what had happened last night.

Ruhani's look

Ruhani was finally ready and standing in front of the mirror, dressed in her traditional and beautiful yellow lehenga, which had been given to her as a gift by her best friends Trisha and Aarohi.

The yellow lehenga was simple yet elegant, and it was the perfect blend of tradition and modernity, perfectly suited to her taste.

"You are looking So gorgeous Ruhu." Trisha spoke with a Wide Smile

"Shukriya,' Ruhani replied with a soft smile on her lips, as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She felt beautiful despite her heart feeling heavy. Trisha and Aarohi were her closest friends and supporters, and having them by her side meant everything to her.

"You are okay Right???" Aarohi asked Looking at Ruhani

"Yeah, I'm okay." Ruhani replied, doing
her best to put on a brave face. Inside, though, she was not okay.
Aarohi gave a little nod and smile,

"ummmm... Isn't Rajmata and Rani Sa's coming???" Ruhani Asked Looking at them

"Oh yess Sultan Ibrahim had sent invitation to them and they will be here Maybe a day after tomorrow," Aarohi spoke an Ruhani nodded.

"And how about Rani sa and Raja sa???" Ruhani Asked looking at Trisha as she spoke.

"Maasa and baba sa will probably come the day Before Your nikkah." Trisha spoke.