| IV |

Yn pov :- as we reach our place. Driver open the car door ..I came out and thank him and he nodded his head . As taehyung also came out and smile to me . I smile back and looked at the hous-

My eyes widen it's not a house....it's a freaking mansion!!what the hell . Are we both gonna stay here alone ? Woww my man is really expensive . I smile proudly and felt a hand pulled mine . I snap back and looked at taehyung.

Taehyung:"soulmate let's go inside...iam tired ".he said pouting . I nodded my head .as we walk forward.

As we came inside iam in utter shock . Seriously we are going to live here alone . My eyes widen seeing the line of maids and other House workers. This much people work here ?

I was walking with taehyung beside me as one by one they were bowing to me . In return I smile to them like that I was admiring everything in my doe eyes as I have never seen this much big house...house word is a insult in front of this huge place .

We climb the stairs and went upstairs. Ahh iam tired...there are so many stair steps are here . I think they should made a lift for going up and down . finally this is the final step .

Taehyung:"soulmate are you tired?".he asked looking at my tired face . I nodded my head .

Taehyung:"oh come I'll hold you like halmeoni hold me ".he said and wrap his arm around my shoulder and his one hand grip my arm . I smile as we walk forward to our room .

Soon he open his door and i walk inside with him . My eyes are going to came out from my eyes . I don't think this is a room .

 I don't think this is a room

I roam my eyes everywhere. I have never expected I'll live in this much huge place with a big bedroom and wait . My eyes stuck at the bed .

Do this much big beds also exist? I walk toward the bed and slightly touch it's matress.gosh this very soft . I smile wide knowing I'll sleep here from now on.

"SOULMATE" he shout making me flinch as I looked at him and saw he was standing in front of the mirror as I walk toward him .

Yn:"what happened?".I ask softly. he turn to me and pout showing his Tie .I understand and ask.

Yn:can I help you ?". I asked . He nodded his head . I slowly held his Tie and started to untie it .I felt his gaze on my face as I looked up to him .

Yn:"what ?".I asked . He smile wide and said.

Taehyung:"my soulmate is very beautiful ".he said as my cheek started to burn . I shyly smile and said .

Yn:"you know you are more handsome than me ".I said as he giggle and said.

Taehyung:"i know... halmeoni jiminiee always tell this to me ". He said smiling . I smile seeing his smile. As i untie his Tie and take out from his neck .

Taehyung:"soulmate....help me to remove this ".he said showing his shirt. I already knew this will come . Will it be okay if I take out his shirt I mean . Helping him to change his clothes.