AN ENCOUNTER

"Nayra!!! Wake up bitch or you just want to get damn fucked by the granny."
"Not going to any useless place would be a better idea."
She is the only one on whom Isha's rage doesn't work. Even a villian like Isha is helpless in front of this girl. She is the drama and she is the chaos.
"Brooo... We need the scholarship coming this year, orphanage can't do much to stop them from being a hurdle between us and Australia.",she sighed and sat down on the bed. "The orphanage is our family, I don't want to see them disappointed."
"Bitch! Firstly, from when you are this emotional and secondly, they will never let us have the scholarship anyways.", snapped Nayra. She had enough of this nonsense, plus she was sleepy too.
Isha freed her body so that it could fall back on the bed in a way which replicated acceptance in guilt.

***

"Arey open the door!!", knocks loud on the wood.
"This bitch kidnapped my sister.",another voice came with an another unheard loud thud on the door because Nayra opened the door and Ivan ,who was about to bang the door, stumbled to her feet.
"Oh damn, you are forgiven. No need to touch my feet.",Nayra walks away saying that.
Ivan gets up and leave, slamming the door so hard that Isha'liner now looked like a lightning tatoo at the corner of her eye.
"Isha,Nayra! Why didn't you come school today? Do you know how much Ivan cursed Nayra?",Neel asked innocently even though he knew that they do not give a fuck about the shit that already happened.
"It's his daily routine to curse me, don't he have his own fucking business to mind?",Nayra, never answers but questions back as always.
"That bastard, Nayra please fix the liner.",Isha said.
"See even his sister knows he is useless and a BASTARD", Nayra chuckled.
"Where are you guys going?", Neel asked.
"Gedi marne"(just going out)

***
"Tell me where do you wanna go?",asked Nayra as she was checking the cash in her purse.
"You are gonna shop for me, so you will be the one taking me.",replied Isha with a smirk cause she knew that Nayra just hates to choose between things."Duh!!",sighed Nayra and asked the chauffeur to take towards Armani showroom.

***

"Here, see this belt will perfectly suit the dress we just now bought, let's finalize it.", said Nayra in annoyance but a touch of softness in her voice cause she was talking to a shopping Isha , a small mistake and she will have to ship all over again.
"No, let's pay them for the dress and I will take the belt from gucci, then we will go to LV for my perfume and then to YSL for a matching purse , but wait let's take the sandals from here.", Isha said all that breathless so no detail is left and she get all the stuff perfect. Nayra was helpless and walked towards the footwear section silently behind Isha . Suddenly Isha turned making Nayra flinch , "We will have golgappas of ₹30 each then."
"Aapki farmaish sar ankho par mohtarma."(Your wish my command miss)

***

Here Isha and Nayra were choosing perfume , there Ivan wanted Isha to be at orphanage at once . He was not feeling good and was getting anxious. He called Isha twice but she left her bag and phone car and the chauffeur was sleeping . Then Neel called Nayra and she answered,
OTC

Nayra:
Hmm hello?

Ivan:
Where you both are at? Come at orphanage at once.

Nayra:
No not yet your sister is still choosing her perfume and then we will go for her bag shopping , then eat golgappas then come.(She excused herself and went out)

Ivan:
Come right now! I don't know anything.

Nayra:
Bye. (She cut the call)

She saw a cotton candy vendor at a distance just before entering the showroom so she went to take a cotton candy . She asked bhaiya (vendor) to make two cotton candies, he was making and she was keeping her eye at showroom to see if Isha was done or not.
Isha came out after a few minutes when the cotton candies were also ready but before she can see Nayra, a lady came to her and handed her something,talked to her for a few minutes and then went. Nayra, meanwhile, went to the car and kept an eye on them from inside the car. Isha came and Nayra handed her the cotton candy and said " Ivan was calling us and asking to come back."
"Ohk then let's go."
They both never talked about the lady and Isha didn't knew Nayra saw them still she didn't mention her. Nayra knew something was off.

-----CHAPTER ENDS----